West Warwick, RI 02893 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Herbalife

Win $$$ to Lose Weight before your wedding! You can choose your own healthly program, no starvation diets allowed!
We are a Nutritional Wellness Company whose focus is to help people with their nutrition and adopt a healthy lifestyle. We help people to lose, gain or maintain their weight and get off the dieting roller coaster for good!
We have been hosting Weight Loss Challenges for the past 3 years with great success! The program is based on TV's popular show, "The Biggest Loser". It provides participants with a personal wellness coach, weekly accountablitly, free body fat analysis, and nutritional information to help them succeed. The Challenge runs for 13 weeks and cost $ 35.00. All money collected goes back to the participants in weekly prizes and the grand prize drawings at the end of the challenge. The average weight loss is 2 lbs per week! What have you got to lose?
Our goal is to help fight the obesity epidemic one person at a time! Are you ready to join the fight?

3 Reviews for Herbalife

Jenny · Married on 07/24/2009

I would like to thank Linda O'Keefe for helping not just me but also my mother to lose weight. Linda has is so energetic, Very responsible and the quality of her work speaks for itself. Linda truly understand your situation and its always willing to meet with her clients to make them reach their goals. In behalf of me and mother we would recommend Mrs. Linda O'Keefe to everyone who's out there and thinks that losing weight it's hard and if you are a negative person and dont have to much time to join a gym. Just call linda and you will see that she will help you achieve your goals.

Thank you so munch Linda for all your help.

Jenny & Veronica Cortorreal

danielle · Married on 06/01/2007

I would like to thank Linda OKeefe for not only for making my wedding day got perfectly but she also coached me for 6 months before my big day to loose 37 pounds!!! Now I am working with her to help as many people as we can to feel great and loose weight!!!

Tammy · Married on 05/20/1995

I would liketo thank Linda O'keefe for all the help she has given me to lose the weight that I really needed to lose.
    Linda is Very responsible and the quality of her work speaks for itself. She keeps you motivated and really makes you want to stay on track. Linda takes the time to listen to you and what your situation and needs are and takes the time to work with you and is always willing to meet with her clients to make them reach their goals. She even is available for you to call her if you ever need to. I would recommend Linda O'Keefe to anyone who is trying to lose weight. she Is remarkable.
    I feel great, my energy level is awsome, And most of all I have regained my confidence. Thank you so much Linda.

Award

• Radisson Hotel Providence Airport
    Radisson Hotel Providence Airport Hotel Weddings

If you are looking for weight loss results this program is amazing! Linda offers a free wellness evaluation and will personalize a program for you. This program is designed to give you lasting results. It's cost effective, the average plan is less than $ 2.30 per day, and you receive free personal coaching to insure your results. What have you got to lose? Call to schedule your free evaluation.

• West Warwick, 02893 See on map