14 East Wilson Street, Batavia, IL 60510 Map · Phone number

About Hensel Photography

I'm a lifestyle wedding and portrait photographer, recognizing the "real" moments with a creative approach. I use humor and conversation instead of posing to help you relax and forget you’re being photographed.

Over the course of the last 15 years photographing weddings & capturing portraits I’ve become a member of the Wedding Photojournalist Association and the Wedding Photographers International. I photograph emotional, real moments like the groom's face when he first sees his bride walking down the aisle, the dad tearing up when he dances with his daughter, and the bridesmaids living it up on the dance floor.

If you are looking for the perfect blend of contemporary photojournalism and classic portraiture, my laid-back style might be a great match for your once-in-a-lifetime event...

Follow Hensel Photography on

img0498cop
mar

9 Reviews for Hensel Photography

Michael · Married on 09/16/2011

Mark Hensel Photography did a fantastic job shooting our wedding. He was very flexible about setting up dates to meet prior to the wedding to discuss what we wanted, what was important to myself and my wife. Mark was on site early enough to make you comfortable and didn't give you anything to worry about, captured some amazing pre wedding shots! He was constantly looking for those "in the moment" shots that you want to see and remember from a wedding. I couldn't be happier with the quality of picture, they are remarkable!!! I would and have recommended Mark to several different couples for their weddings and wedding announcements and will continue to do so. FANTASTIC photos!!!

Sent on 01/16/2012

Emily · Married on 05/07/2011

From our engagement photos to our wedding photos, my husband and I were very pleased with Mark Hensel Photography. We are from Minnesota, so it was great to work with Mark to make our Midwest destination wedding a success! Mark was professional (i.e. manners, dress/attire), responsive (i.e. via e-mails or phone), accommodating (i.e. working with our travel schedules to and from Chicago), easy to work with (i.e. answering all our questions and concern, and personality (i.e. engaging and relaxing) throughout the entire process. We would definitely recommend Mark to others.

Sent on 01/23/2012

Kelly · Married on 11/13/2010

I can't say enough good things about Mark. First, I was truly impressed by his photographic skills when I booked him for the day, but what I wasn't expecting is how truly great he is at handling all the pressures and stresses that comes with the day. Not only did he put me at ease, but his charismatic personality really helped everyone relax and enjoy the experience. And the pictures were superb! I think he is worth every penny and then some!

Sent on 12/17/2010

Award

Hensel Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,295.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Fox Valley Country Club
    Fox Valley Country Club Country Club Weddings

Great company to work with

• Pine Grove Banquet Hall