2700 Scenic Highway 98, Destin, FL 32541 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Henderson Park Inn

Henderson Park Inn Bed and Breakfast is a longtime favorite of visitors and locals, whether you’re looking for a romantic getaway or an unforgettable wedding venue. Enjoy the perfect blend of charm and grace, embraced by the peaceful shores of the Emerald Coast.

Follow Henderson Park Inn on

06 05

27 Reviews for Henderson Park Inn

• Q

Q · Married on 11/11/2017

We had our rehearsal dinner here. The service was incredible and very friendly. The location is absolutely stunning- definitely recommend!!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Marianne · Married on 07/22/2016

If you are looking for a 5 star wedding venue go no further! From the moment we started planning a destination wedding for my daughter I knew this was to be the venue. Sherri is absolutely hands down the best! She is so attentive to every need. Answered all our questions so promptly and was a tremendous wealth of knowledge for us. Since we had never been to Destin before we had a lot of questions and she was so helpful. She took so much if the stress out of the planning. The venue is gorgeous, the staff so courteous and attentive and Candice and her staff from Beachwalk Cafe were superb! The food was so deloicous! Every single vendor we used with Sherris recommendation was top notch and a dream to work with. Thank you to everyone at Henderson Park Inn and Beachwalk Cafe for helping us to make our daughters wedding such a memorable day.

Sent on 07/31/2016

Mallory · Married on 06/03/2016

This was a great place to have my wedding! From the moment I booked Sherri was so incredibly kind and helpful! Planning a destination wedding is very stressful, but somehow she made it seem easy. The day of my wedding everything was done and it was absolutely beautiful! I didn't stress at all. The staff was so kind! Candice and the entire staff at Beachwalk cafe as well as the Inn were just wonderful! Everything about this venue is 5 star. I swear they ordered in a beautiful blue sky and crystal clear blue-green water just for me:) My guests were so pleased and many of them have called me to tell me what a wonderful time they had. I still can't believe it turned out so well! Most of my friends have told me after their weddings that there is so much they would have done differently if given the chance, but I can honestly say that I wouldn't change a thing! It was so magical and I will never forget it! Thank you Henderson Park Inn for helping to make it the best day of my life! I can't wait to come back and celebrate many more special events!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Henderson Park Inn Pricing

Henderson Park Inn Price Rates

Henderson Park Inn FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Beach, Hotel, Inn/B&B
  • What kind of settings are available? Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, September, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, December

• Carrabba's Italian Grill - Miramar Beach
    Carrabba's Italian Grill - Miramar Beach Wedding Caterers

A beautiful place to have your event and Anne Marie is a gem!

• Powder & Paint
    Powder & Paint Wedding Hair & Makeup

Hands down my favorite place to do weddings! Just love Sherry and her team! She works very very hard for each and every bride. Not to mention how stunning the venue is. I love doing weddings there!

• 2700 Scenic Highway 98 Destin, FL, 32541 See on map