2511 Green Spring Ave., Joppa, MD 21085 Map · Phone number

About Hello Honey Event Design

Hello Honey is design driven, and strives to make events aesthetically pleasing and logistically flawless. Whether it’s your wedding, golden anniversary, baby shower, or backyard barbecue Hello Honey can help make your event absolutely impeccable.

Specializing in the details, Hello Honey offers a range of event design and management services. Including on-site logistic coordination, custom designs, and more. All of our packages can be customized to meet your needs, check out our packages and services; and contact us today with your event inquiries!

Follow Hello Honey Event Design on

Custom Table Numbers and Centerpieces
6bf7892805fb07d2 1352842800713 DunleaveyCenterpieces

4 Reviews for Hello Honey Event Design

Kelsay · Married on 09/29/2012

Aubrey @ Hello Honey provided the decorations for our wedding ceremony and reception. We discussed details mostly over the phone and via email, I gave her my vision and full rein. I was overwhelmed by the end result. Every detail was more beautiful than I could imagine and worked well within my budget. Aubrey is amazingly talented and a pleasure to work with. Book Hello Honey for your event! I promise you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/13/2012

Liz · Married on 07/27/2012

Hello Honey Event Design took care of several items for my mountain destination wedding (and pre-wedding events) this past summer in Lyons, CO - including (but not limited to) bachelorette party theme and favors, wedding centerpieces, ceremony programs, custom made table numbers and card box. Aubrey is a very patient, understanding, talented and creative individual. I changed my mind several times during the planning process; Aubrey rolled with the punches and went above and beyond to make sure I was completely satisfied with every detail. I wouldn't have been able to do it without all of Aubrey's hard work!

Sent on 12/02/2012

Sara · Married on 09/18/2010

Aubrey did an amazing job executing a lot of the tasks I am not so talented with. I had a lot of ideas for our wedding and Aubrey took them and ran with them. She designed and executed the pumpkin centerpieces for our wedding reception. She found the perfect monogram styling, created a stencil, and then cleaned and carved pumpkins for all the tables and a few extras just in case. She then delivered all of them the day of the wedding in plenty of time to arrange them on the tables with lights inside. They looked great at night all lit up! In addition to the centerpieces, she also designed the layout and graphics for our programs and printed them all and cut them down to size well in advance of the wedding. She did a far better job on the programs than I could have dreamed up. She has a keen eye for design and really knows how to tie everything into the theme. I honestly don't know what I would have done without all her help and insight.

Sent on 11/27/2012

Hello Honey Event Design FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• Jenifer Morris Photography Wedding Photographers

Aubrey did an amazing job of tending to all the details for her client on the day of the wedding---many of them last minute adjustments that this very particular bride requested at the last minute. Everything went off beautifully and the client was really pleased. Aubrey was professional, poised and in control.

• 2511 Green Spring Ave. Joppa, 21085 See on map
    Location of (Hello Honey Event Design)