Hellenic Banquet Center

4970 Mackinaw rd., Saginaw, MI 48603 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 80 to 300

About Hellenic Banquet Center

We provide a venue for wedding receptions, showers, work events, christmas parties, and off premise catering through this venue. we have alot of extra services we also provide such as photobooths, DJ, on staff decorator. our owner Steve Dobis has been in the catering business for 30 years. let us help you plan your special day!

img 4554 51 170942
Hellenic Banquet Center

7 Reviews for Hellenic Banquet Center

Samantha · Married on 05/24/2015

I have been to a number of weddings at this venue, and am excited to hold my own here.

The owners are extremely flexible, and always available to answer any questions I might have. They are beyond reasonably priced and offer fantastic discounts for off season, Friday, or Sunday weddings. And the food is absolutely amazing - 100% homemade, full of flavor, and you even get to take the leftovers home.

The basic wedding package also includes customized up lighting, decorations, appetizers, and a late night snack. Overall, a fantastic venue. I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Laura · Married on 05/02/2015

We had our wedding reception at the Hellenic Banquet Center in Saginaw, and it was amazing! The uplighting and table linens were beautiful (we had our florist make the centerpieces, although the Hellenic Center will do them also), the food was awesome, and the bar and staff were wonderful. Any issues or concerns were brought directly to my parents throughout the night, so my husband and I weren't bothered, and the owners were so nice. Everyone had a blast and we are still hearing about what an awesome party it was! I would recommend them to anyone who is having a wedding reception or party in the Saginaw, Bay City, Auburn areas!!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Sarah · Married on 12/11/2010

The Hellenic center was a great vendor and we are sooo glad we chose them for our reception. They were very easy to work with, very professional and the food was amazing. People are still saying it was teh best wedding food that they have ever had. They are great and we would recommend them to anyone who asked.

Sent on 01/06/2011