Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

About Helga's Caterers

Helga’s Caterers is a professional, family-owned catering company in Northern Virginia. They have been providing fine dining services and creating memorable experiences for celebrations in the Washington, D.C. area for over 30 years. Helga’s Caterers specializes in full-service catering and event planning to make your day extraordinary.

Helga’s Caterers has it all when it comes to catering and event planning. They offer over 50 event sites for you to select from within the Washington, D.C, Maryland, and Virginia areas. Whether it is your bridal shower, bridal luncheon, rehearsal dinner or wedding reception, Helga’s Caterers will make your day unforgettable.

Cuisine
Helga’s Caterers is able to please any crowd with their plethora of menu options and serving styles. Helga’s Caterers will fit their serving style to your favor whether you prefer plated, family style, or anything in between. No matter which style you decide, Helga’s team will take care of the delivery, setup and cleanup services. Helga’s Caterers provides a variety of cuisine types, including but not limited to:

• American
  • Mediterranean
  • Southern
  • Spanish

Other Services
In addition to full-service catering, Helga’s Caterers can provide additional amenities, from your dream wedding cake to beautiful flower arrangements. Whether you are planning a smaller intimate gathering, or an extravagant celebration, Helga’s Catering will provide:

• Tables

Outside Cake (1)
Tastings (1)
Vegan (1)
Champagne Toast (1)

Helga's did a wonderful job catering for my daughter's wedding. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Both the food and the service was terrific and all the guests loved them

Profile Picture Tanya, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I could not have asked for more at our wedding last month. Helga's was incredible, professional, and accommodating. I think all of our guests went back for seconds and thirds, the cake was delicious, there was never a back-up at the bar, the staff had plates ready for my husband and me at both the cocktail hour and the dinner, the buffet and cocktail hour display looked gorgeous ... I could go on. Everything just ran perfectly (with no wedding coordinator) and it really helped me enjoy every second of our wedding. So many caterers didn't even bother to write me back with a proposal while - it sounds silly to say - Helga's acted like they actually wanted our business. Michael and his staff worked very well with me, our DJ, and our venue. I would hire Helga's again without hesitation and would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Diane, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1380135127588 barrera2
220x220 sq 1380136142839 dsc0491
220x220 sq 1380136232202 dsc04543

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I was the wedding coordinator on behalf of a couple that hired Helga's Catering for their wedding. I was very impressed with their level of service. They not only provided food but were in charge of all set up, break down, linens, dishes, etc. They drew out a floor plan prior to the wedding, which was very helpful for myself and the bride/groom. They were also in charge of clean up and I don't mean just breaking down the tables and clearing out. They vacuumed, among other things, and made the room look as though we were never there. Additionally, they arrived 30 minutes before the vendor start time, to begin set up, eager to get everything started. Of course, the food was great too!

Helga's is wonderful to work with; they stay in constant contact with the customer and with coordinators; very accommodating in terms of changes and specialty requests; wonderful, gracious and helpful staff with "can-do" attitudes, you really can't ask for more! Did I mention the food is also delicious?

8466-E Tyco Road, Vienna, VA 22182   See On Map
703-556-0780 (phone)
Helga's Caterers is a wedding caterer from Washington, D.C.. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Northern Virginia, Maryland, and D.C.. Helga's Caterers is a professional wedding caterer that has been part of the Washington, D.C. wedding industry for over 30 years. We specialize in full service catering and event planning for all of your catering needs.