Helene's Bridal Salon

• Mason & Rook Hotel
  • Gunston Hall

11 Reviews for Helene's Bridal Salon

Lauren · Married on 07/30/2016

Not even sure where to begin! Helene's was the 4th store I had visited with not a lot of luck. Diane was so much fun and such a delight to work with and she knew exactly which dress was the one!! I couldn't be happier with my dress and never dreamed I would feel so good in it!! Bernie and Channy were also awesome to work with and Bernie always knew just who I was which is so nice for such a busy store!! A great family feel in there!! I would recommend no one else!!

Sent on 08/15/2016

I was dreading dress shopping because I have a hard to fit figure but it only took the experts at Helene's two tries to find my dream dress. I had no idea what I wanted so I just said "Find something that would suit me!" and they did. The first dress they brought was beautiful but the second was stunning! Very good prices there, too, as well as in the alteration place in the lower level. I highly recommend Helene's!

Sent on 05/15/2015

Billie Jo · Married on 08/13/2011

The service I received at Helene's Bridal Salon was fabulous! I went in having an idea of what I wanted but the experienced staff lead in the right direction and had me in the dress of my dreams complete with accessories in one hour. The dress was not at all what I had in mind but they knew what would look good on my body type and convinced me to "just try it". I am so glad I did because had it not been for them I probably would have settled for something I didn't love. The dress didn't even need any alterations, it was meant to be!

2 thumbs way up!!

Sent on 09/20/2011

• Winnipeg See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Helene's Bridal Salon)