PO Box 479, Fishkill, NY 12524 Map · Phone number

About Helen Staniszewski Makeup & Hair Artistry

Our talented makeup and hair artists create custom looks for every client. Whether you want to look beautiful for your wedding or glamorous for a special event, our experienced team of beauty stylists will give you peace of mind that you will look and feel fabulous for any occasion. We travel on-location throughout the Hudson Valley, as well as accommodate for destination weddings and events in the US and internationally.

Follow Helen Staniszewski Makeup & Hair Artistry on

127830510201761813074689941005548n
dsc9470

7 Reviews for Helen Staniszewski Makeup & Hair Artistry

Ellie · Married on 10/17/2015

Helen and her team were awesome! I have used Helen's services before and it was a no brainer to employ her for my wedding day. She and her team made my girls and the mothers look and feel great! They arrived early, listened to what each person wanted and went to town. My makeup and hair outlasted my night and has every time I have used her before (I also used her for my bridal shower and bachelorette party). So happy!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Lindsey · Married on 09/06/2015

Helen and her team were professional, speedy, super-accommodating, and very talented. They finished 8 ladies (hair and makeup) ahead of schedule and everyone looked gorgeous! The airbrush make-up that Helen uses is fantastic. It didn't smear or move from my face all day through happy tears and sweat from a wild night on the dance floor. Her hair stylists did an excellent job setting and styling my curls, which didn't move the entire night and worked perfectly with my floral crown.

Another thing that you get when you sign a contract with Helen is a very calm and positive presence. She has an excellent sense of humor and was able to keep me at ease during a particularly tense situation. Not to mention that she and her team managed a number of difficult personalities! I highly recommend Helen Staniszewski Makeup and Hair Artistry. - Lindsey S.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Amy · Married on 08/23/2013

I used HAS make up and hair for my destination wedding in august, Helen was very helpful in making sure I chose the right hair style and makeup for the warmer weather. My hair and make up looked amazing!! Helen made sure I looked my best as she followed me to the ceremony for last minute touches. After the ceremony she was there to make sure I looked good for photos and one last touch up before I entered my reception. I would recommend HAS make up and hair

Sent on 03/13/2014

Helen Staniszewski Makeup & Hair Artistry FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 12