Gaithersburg, MD 20878 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,600
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 1

About Helen Don Photography

Achieving the "perfect" photograph means something different to everyone. By discerning the specific needs of each client, I deliver captivating images that blow them away.

I'm proficient in photographing a variety of subjects, including interiors and products, but my heart is in creating beautiful portraits. With my strong background in family and baby photography, I've learned to be extremely efficient, yet, patient to get the perfect shot. My style is sincere, and I make each client look their very best.

Follow Helen Don Photography on

• Videos 1

17 Reviews for Helen Don Photography

Meaghan · Married on 10/15/2016

Helen photographed our wedding last fall in Bethesda. It was my first experience being photographed professionally, besides a headshot for work, but she made me feel at ease and took a ton of shots with natural looking poses. She and her second photographer were very friendly and easy to work with, and provided so many beautiful photos to choose from, both formal and candid ones of our guests having a blast. We got married in a large church in DC with an ornate decorated interior, and I love the photos she captured of the vaulted ceilings from interesting angles. We also had several children at our wedding, both in the wedding party and as guests, and she captured some of their best and most adorable moments. Would recommend in a heartbeat!

Kris · Married on 10/08/2016

Helen shot our wedding in October of 2016. We had a couple phone calls with her and spent a lot of time emailing back and forth to make sure we were all on the same page. She also set up a brief engagement photo session for us and the pictures came out fantastic. When we saw them, we knew we picked the right photographer to capture our wedding. The wedding photos she shot were terrific and captured a lot of our special moments... and those moment we also didn't know about. Lots of creative, funny, romantic, and unique shots. Helen worked with us to create a package that was perfect for us and we can't be more thankful. One last thing... when the caterer failed and didn't do what they were supposed to do for our Cake Cutting Ceremony, Helen and her assistant stepped up and helped us the best they could so that we could capture that moment the way intended. Thank you Helen! We love our photos!!!

• User6841960 · 2+ years ago

loved, loved, loved Helen! We booked her for our wedding and engagement pictures. She was so nice and relaxing and made us feel at ease in front of the camera. During our wedding, family can put a strain and become fairly hectic with all the pictures they want. Helen couldn't have been nicer! She was superb to deal with and even my mom commented how well she handled my mother-in-law. All of our photos were breathtaking and it was hard selecting one for our album. I loved the modern touch and lightness to our photos. Would highly recommend!

Award

Helen Don Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,600.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

• JKW Beauty
    JKW Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Where do I start? Helen is an absolute joy to be around, her energy is infectious, and her smile is permanent. She really does love what she does, photography is her passion! She cares about the quality over quantity, but don't get that twisted - this chick is busy, people love her and always come back. She is talented in wedding and event photography and her headshots (very innovative) will KNOCK your SOCKS off! Love love what you are doing Helen John Photography! Keep up the good work!

• Holly Hills Country Club
    Holly Hills Country Club Country Club Weddings

Helen with Helen Don Photography is a wonderful photographer to work with. She has done many weddings at Holly Hills and her images are absolutely stunning. We highly recommend her services.

• DJ Dario
    DJ Dario Wedding DJs

Helen is a truly gifted photographer. Her photography is both creative and beautiful. She's a true professional who knows how and when to capture a moment. She's very well organized and knows how to coordinate and work with everyone involved in a shoot. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants exquisite photos.

• Gaithersburg, MD 20878 See on map