HeirloomLA

Los Angeles, CA 90189 Map · Phone number

• Sweet Little Rye Mobile Bar Co.
  • Crepe Life
  • Fruitea Boba

3 Reviews for HeirloomLA

Ashley · Married on 09/07/2013

The best meal of my life was during my tasting for Heirloom. The second best was the couple bites I was able to sneak in during my actual wedding (thankfully they delivered more food to my room for my husband and I to dine on later!!). As soon as I booked Heirloom, I was told that they are "The Best." And it's true, they are. Nicollette was absolutely amazing to work with and everyone at the wedding was floored by the food, saying it was not just the best Wedding food they've ever had, but one of the best Meals they've ever had. Heirloom LA, when my brother gets married in a few years, I've already told him that they better get you guys to cater or I'm not coming :)

Sent on 09/12/2013

If you care about having good food at your wedding, this is really a vendor you should consider. My guests raved about our food. It was not the cheapest catering option, but it was well worth it in my opinion. I also did not have a wedding coordinator and they really went out of their way to make sure I had everything I needed for my wedding. They also worked with me to get the cost down when I realized I was going way over budget (as is inevitable with a wedding). Professional, nice people. You can't go wrong.

Sent on 07/26/2013

Jennifer · Married on 09/01/2012

I hired Heirloom to cater my wedding in Malibu back in September. They are just the best! I was doing all of the wedding planning on my own and had tons of questions. Heirloom was beyond helpful. I worked with Portia, and she assisted me with planning every little detail. She was responsive to all of my questions and so flexible with making adjustments to my menu. Portia helped to make this event as affordable as possible. The location of my wedding was a bit remote and Portia made the trek out twice to help me walk through the location. Her advice was so valuable! She even helped me to bring down the cost of the rentals order.

Most importantly their food is incredible! We first did a tasting at the food truck at the Yamashiro Market. I highly recommend you try it out. Everything I've tasted from Heirloom is so fresh and delicious. Our tasting was scheduled at their private room in Eagle Rock. We paid $150 for the tasting, which gets applied to your bill if you wind up booking with them. The chef brings out tons of platters of food, and they pack everything up for you to take home so we could enjoy the leftovers. We didn't wind up ordering desserts from them, but they brought us out a delicious platter of little cakes and cookies to try, and they were all so tasty!

My wedding day was so perfect, and Heirloom made it better than I could have ever imagined. Our party manager, Amber was amazing. She made sure all of my guests were happy. She even served poolside drinks to the people in the hot tub! The servers helped me get food and made sure I got everything I wanted. All of my guests raved about the food. They even packed up some little lasagna cupcakes for me to enjoy the next day.

Sent on 12/22/2012