Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About heidi-o-photo

let's make pretty pictures together

With the heidi-o-photo experience, you’ll receive not only great photographs, but also a photographer that cares.

Heidi chats with you prior to your wedding to discuss your details and timeline; she’ll help you plan so that everything runs smoothly and all your special moments are captured.

Through multiple approaches, such as phone chats, questionnaires, and engagement sessions, Heidi takes the time to learn more about you. The day of your wedding, rather than just a photographer, you’ll have a friend taking your p
hotos.

Heidi will capture the special moments, the details, and the big events of your wedding. With her organic and fresh photography style, the images will be a wonderful reminder of your wedding day.

Heidi looks forward to getting to know you and learning about your wedding. Please call Heidi at 619-962-2760 or email heidi@heidiophoto.com

Categories: Wedding Photographer

One Event/Day (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)

We could not have asked for a better photographer than Heidi! She was one of the first vendors we booked, and she was consistently the key piece of keeping us sane and helping us organize our wedding day. We took engagement pictures with her as well, and she made us feel immediately at ease. She went above and beyond for our engagement session, including taking pictures in the rain to capture a beautiful Balboa Park backdrop. She is the perfect combination of kind and easy going, as well as hard working and extremely talented. Because we booked her early on, we were so fortunate to have about a year of speaking with her and she was forever patient and communicative with us. Even with us planning a wedding out of state, we always felt like through all the craziness, Heidi was consistently amazing and truly cared about giving us stress free, breathtaking pictures. We found most of our other vendors through her as well, who all spoke incredibly (and rightfully so) highly of her. We already received a sneak peak of our wedding photos and absolutely adore them. I didn't think we could love any pictures more than our engagement photos, but these are totally perfect. I truly cannot recommend Heidi enough for a professional, trustworthy, kind, and patient photographer. Thank you, Heidi!!!

Profile Picture Meg, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files

Words can't describe how fantastic it was to have Heidi as our photographer for both our engagement photo session & wedding day! My husband and I planned this wedding from Connecticut so communication was important being that we weren't able to be there in person, and Heidi was so kind & responsive with everything! At first, we didn't think we would want the engagement photo session (since we had already done photos in CT) but after more thought, we figured it'd be beneficial to 1. have photos done with different scenery and 2. get more comfortable with her before our big day. It was such a great idea so I highly recommend other future couples do the same as well! Before booking Heidi, I did a ton of research of different photographers from the area & after I had both the coordinator and venue highly recommend Heidi, there was no need to look any further. It also helped that after I told my other vendors (i.e. DJ, florist) that I was using her, they all commended how great she is. Her packages are very reasonable for the quality of work you receive & she is also more than happy to customize items that you want to add and/or omit. She has great experience with San Diego and recommended such a beautiful location for our engagement session (Scripps Pier) - we had a really fun time with her and left feeling like we both made a new friend. We even got our engagement photos within a few days of the session which I know she worked hard at doing in case we wanted to use any of the photos for the wedding. They were absolutely stunning!!

Then on the day of our wedding, her and her assistant (Weston) were perfect. They worked so well with everyone, and got things done and made sure we were always on schedule. I had numerous guests comment on how great the photographers were. We also received a few sneak-peak pictures within 2 days after the wedding and she also offered to send the digital original pics in case we want to use them for our thank-you cards, etc.

Profile Picture Sarina, 10/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

What can you say about the most perfect photographer that hasn’t already been said…. Heidi is cool, calm, professional, funny, prepared, fast acting, responsive, flexible, warm, personable, easy to take suggestions and give them… I could keep going but my mental thesaurus is failing me. We used her for both our engagement session at UC San Diego and our wedding at the Catamaran and I’m sure for many more events in the future (my second wedding? Just kidding!!!) Like other reviews have said (but can’t be stated enough), Heidi takes the time to get to know you and make sure you are comfortable with her so that it’s not even a second thought that she is at these important events, you just see her coming and go “oh great, Heidi is here” - like you just saw an old friend instead of the nerves I got with meeting some of the other photographers out there. If you could translate all of those personal qualities into pictures- that’s how her photographs are. They were flattering, candid, soft and vivid at the same time, carefully detailed, overall amazing. For our wedding she brought her assistant Chris and they both were fabulous. They navigated family with ease and calmed nerves and kept things moving! Fifty stars!!!!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 9/30/16, 2 Reviews

Matted Prints
Proofs
9 AWARDS

22 ENDORSEMENTS
Heidi is a talented photographer who really captures the moment with such beautiful photography and is also a really wonderful person to work with!

We are so excited when we work with Heidi from Heidi-o-Photo. She always captures every moment of your special event. Our clients that have worked with her only have nice things to say about her work. Her talent and passion comes through in her beautiful photos. She is an amazing photographer! Moments in Bloom

I've DJ'd with Heidi many times and she always is a pleasure to work with! She's friendly, stays on schedule, and her pics are fantastic. I highly recommend her for anyone looking for a great photographer!

Heidi is an awesome photographer. She has stood the test of time with a product that is exemplary! You will not go wrong with Heid-o-Photo!

Great Images for a Life Time and professional, personal service is Heidi-O-Photo.

113 PROS I KNOW