Houston, TX 77077 Map · Phone number

b3e9a66d92f3641a Grassi 7950
grassigirls 3954

4 Reviews for Heflin Photography

Lauren · Married on 01/28/2017

Jenn and Eric were an absolute blessing to us for ALL of our wedding photo needs! From our engagement photos to capturing our rehearsal dinner and wedding day, they exceeded our expectations in both their talent and professionalism. Their talent is obvious if you look at their website, but I will admit, it is even more special when you are the subject of the photos. They captured not only great photos of my husband and me, but they were amazing enough to get to know us and capture photos that they knew were meaningful to us- of our family members and special parts of the ceremony and reception that meant a lot to us. We cannot articulate how grateful we are to have these moments memorialized. Beyond that, they were extremely professional and GREAT to work with. They are both so kind and genuine, and their turnaround time is impeccable, which means a lot when you are a bride waiting for the evidence of the best day of your life!! We are eternally grateful for Heflin Photography, and already looking for excuses to work with them again. Rest assured, any important life event we will seek their services. Cannot recommend them enough!!!

Sent on 03/19/2017

Lacie · Married on 11/26/2016

Jennifer and Eric are amazing! We had them take our engagement photos, my bridal portraits, our wedding photos & our photo booth at the wedding. Each time they exceeded our expectations! Jennifer and Eric work incredibly well together! Jennifer has a talent for making sure everyone is posed perfectly. The Heflins will do whatever it takes to get a perfect shot. I love their passion! It shows in all their photos. They are also so flexible! When something went not as planned at our wedding Jennifer stepped right in and helped. They also went early to our venue (30 minutes from the ceremony) to take photos of the set up before our guests got their. I love that we have those photos! I could go on about how great this couple is!!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Heflin Photography's reply:

Lacie!!!! You guys are too sweet and were such a delight to work with... Thank you for trusting us with your bid day... xoxo

Annie · Married on 10/29/2016

Looking back at our wedding, we are able to with such love and clear images both figuratively and literally speaking because of Heflin Photography.

Ladies, your photographer is hands down the most important piece to your wedding besides your groom! PLEASE, take my word, and book Heflin while you can.

We reflect on our wedding knowing that we've gained two new friends in Jenn and Eric. Out of all of my vendors that I've worked with, they were THE easiest and made everything SO fun for us - just as it should be! No stress, just smiles. We love you guys! Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts! Xxo

Sent on 01/29/2017

Heflin Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• MD Turner Photography
    MD Turner Photography Wedding Photographers

Heflin Photography is awesome! We have worked together for years and our companies support each other so well. They and kind, fun, professional, creative, hard working and we fully endorse them!