2776 South Arlington Mill Drive Box 256, Arlington, VA 22206 Map · Phone number

About Heels Above Weddings and Events, LLC

Heels Above Weddings, Virginia's boutique wedding planning firm, specializing in month and day of wedding coordination services can help you with all of that!

Since you can't be in two places at once, we will be your eyes and ears on your wedding day so that all you have to do is relax and marry the man of your dreams, eat cake,and dance the night away without a care in the world!

We offer a variety of services for the Virginia, Maryland, and Washington DC bride that doesn't want to carry a clipboard and a bouquet in her hand on her wedding day.

Wishing you many years of love, laughter, and happiness!

Follow Heels Above Weddings and Events, LLC on

cake2
c763118236ff475f 1273595875906 Reception216

3 Reviews for Heels Above Weddings and Events, LLC

Desiree · Married on 04/23/2015

A friend of mine referred me to Lynn as my search for a well-rounded wedding planner left me frustrated and unsatisfied. Lynn was super responsive from the beginning and has continued to impress me with her eagerness to please me. She goes above and beyond to offer ideas and advice that is usually spot on to what I'm looking for at my wedding. Lynn has a great work ethic and stays in close contact with me even though my wedding is still months away. I would say that Lynn is an expert in the field because of how many resources she has to offer. If you have had any trouble finding the right wedding vendor for you, call Lynn! She has endless amounts of knowledge and loads of contacts in the wedding industry. I can honestly say that I am a picky bride, but Lynn has exceeded my expectations. My only complaint is that I hadn't found her sooner!

Sent on 12/23/2009

Shauntel · Married on 07/10/2010

I was so worried about hiring a wedding planner in the beginning because I was afraid of someone else telling me how to plan my wedding, but Heels Above Event Planning was the perfect fit for our wedding planning needs! My husband and I got the Partial Wedding Planning (Peep Toe Package), which to my surprise was reasonably priced. This service was perfect for us, because we had almost everything lined up, but we needed help with managing everything along with our busy schedules.
    We appreciate how Lynn listened and allowed us to finish, before speaking. She is not the type of wedding planner who forces her ideas on you. Lynn creates an atmosphere where people can share their ideas and not fear ridicule. One of Lynn’s most important skills along with her ability to listen was her ability to effectively communicate complex topics like: budget, family dynamics, seating arrangements, and problem bridesmaids! Over several months of planning, this ability was very useful for my husband and me, and helped alleviate a lot of stress. Lynn allowed us to express our vision for our wedding, but she also helped us stick to reality. She knows when to listen and when to offer solid advice. Lynn is very good at sharing knowledge and information without it seeming pushy.
    Whenever we had meetings planned we could always count on her being on time or calling/emailing a few days in advance to reschedule. During the last few months before our wedding, Lynn’s attention to customer satisfaction did not go unnoticed. I appreciate the stern reminders about not adding too much to my plate. She completely surprised me by how far she will go to make sure her bride wasn’t stressed! Fortunately for us Heels Above Event Planning she was the first firm we contacted. Lynn conducted herself as a true professional along with being very personable. From the beginning to the end we were very pleased with the services Lynn provided! It’s too bad we don’t have another major event to plan, but I will definitely recommend Heels Above Event Planning to anyone who is need of help planning a memorable event!

Thanks Lynn!!!

Sent on 08/07/2010

Charles · Married on 09/01/2009

3.4
      3.5
      3.0
      3.0
      3.5

Great group to help with destination planning.

Sent on 12/18/2009

Heels Above Weddings and Events, LLC FAQ

• New York/Washington's Best Musicians, Photo & Video
    New York/Washington's Best Musicians, Photo & Video Wedding Bands

They are the best planners - organized, friendly, always go the extra mile for their clients. We offer the clients of our preferred planners a 10% designer’s discount off our services - photography $750, videography $500, dance bands $1500 + Hire them, you won’t regret it. Best regards, David Fletcher New York - Washington’s Best Musicians, Photo & Video

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Heels Above Weddings to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Shannon Finney Photography
    Shannon Finney Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Lynn White and her team for a March 20, 2010 wedding and I was very impressed by not only her exceptional attention to detail and professionalism, but also her effortless sense of humor and amazing connection with the bride and groom. As a photographer, I really appreciated all of her efforts as all of her hard work as it created a wedding day atmosphere that was joyous and not chaotic. I can't wait to work with Lynn again:)

• 2776 South Arlington Mill Drive, Box 256 Arlington, 22206 See on map