2347 Huntington Dr, San Marino, CA 91108 Map · Phone number

About Hedy Bridal

Hedybridal.com has been happily offering the latest in special occasion fashion and accessories to our customers online since 2010. We are proud to provide the most stylish dresses of the best quality from a site you can trust.

We are a company which has 28 years work experience in making professional wedding dress. All our workers are professional wedding dress maker, the most experienced one has 30 year work experience in this field. We devoted ourselves to the wedding dress business. Our purpose is to give you a wedding dress that you earnest long for. Our logo is to give u our best in order to make a u fantastic wedding.

hb 1553
hedy
hb 0199

3 Reviews for Hedy Bridal

Jasmine · Married on 08/08/2013

You can't beat the value of the dress found at Hedy Bridal. I got mine for under $300 ( and I'm proud of it). I had some alteration done (as working out didn't find any room in my schedule prior to wedding), but my dream dress just came to life- thanks to Hedy Bridal.
    Prior to finding them, I already found a dress, which I even had altered. However, with the choices I found via HB, I knew I had to reconsider. I am glad I did, and they were very helpful when I came to their San Marino store.
    Check then out, will save you $$$ and valuable time.

Sent on 11/23/2013

Andrea · Married on 05/17/2014

0.4
      0.5

On 2/21/2014 I ordered 3 bridesmaid dresses from Hedy Bridal/Kiss Dresses. Hedy Bridal is who debited my account for the payment. I ordered these each in a custom length. I went to great measures to ensure the dresses were knee length. On March 27th I received only 2 dresses and they were not the correct length. I emailed the company and was told they would refund me the $79 for the dress I did not receive and to send tracking numbers for the dresses I shipped back and they would process the remainder of my refund. On 4/28/14 they confirmed they received the dresses and the refund was processed. I have not gotten he funds credited to my account as of 5/13/14 and the rep at Hedy Bridal has now as of 5/9/2014; stopped correspondence with me. On May 3rd they asked me to be more patient as it takes a while to refund. I sent back the dresses as instructed, they have them and now I have no refund. I am furious and want my money back. I even had to pay to ship the incorrect dresses back to them!!!

Sent on 05/13/2014

brigitte · Married on 01/10/2014

0.0

I have not words to express my feelings about Hedy bridal weeding "company"because I order my weeding dress and evening dresses from them on 29 December 2013 by internet. The web page was showing a message telling me that my order will be shipped in 48h. They collected money from my bank account including the shipping charge. Yet more that 2 weehs are gone and I still have received them and my wedding is next week. I sent an email and not reply was received. My email address is laprincessesoleil@yahoo.fr. My order Number 180020976

Sent on 01/11/2014

Hedy Bridal FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

• 2347 Huntington Dr San Marino, 91108 See on map