HEB Bloom

• Clyde's of Gallery Place
  • Mason & Rook Hotel
  • Prosperity Mansion

10 Reviews for HEB Bloom

Who ever thought that HEB Blooms would do such an AMAZING job for our wedding flowers? I worked with Julie and never met with her face-to-face, simply communicated with her over email and we still managed to pull everything off on the day of! We had her make two GORGEOUS floral centerpieces (used for both ceremony area and head bridal party table). Omg, they were so beautiful I can't stop raving. I sent her tons of examples online, and she nailed it. I was sad that we had to throw them away after the wedding. They also created our succulent boutonnieres and wrist corsages. Excellent value, great price. Loved working with them! We highly recommend it.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Tracy · Married on 06/16/2012

I used the HEB in Boerne Texas they an outstanding job! I was pleased with lady's that helped my daughter & I pick out flowers. This is the best value & beautiful flowers. I will be using them again for my other daughter's wedding.

Sent on 06/18/2012
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/12/2012

I used HEB Blooms from the Lincoln Heights shopping center in San Antonio and they were awesome. They created beautiful centerpieces/boutonnieres/corsages/aisle decorations and even were able to match my very hard to find spice color. Fantastic pricing and very friendly people! Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/18/2012