Corona, CA 92880 Map · Phone number

About Heavenly Portraits

Donny and Holly, a husband and wife team, are international award winning photographers whose passion for photography and storytelling leads to providing their clients with the most artistic, dramatic, and compelling images possible.

Follow Heavenly Portraits on

6c7b5651e385398a 1200590616800 87
6c7b5651e385398a 1200590616800 87

5 Reviews for Heavenly Portraits

This company is awesome, they are very sweet and were willing to make our images spectacular.

Sent on 10/08/2015

Amanda · Married on 03/17/2012

Besides the dress, the photographer was the most important and crucial detail for wedding planning. Anyone can hold a camera and pose as a photographer but that doesn't mean they're actually good. My husband and I came across Heavenly Portraits while at Muckenthaler Mansion, where we had our wedding. While talking with the wedding planner at the Mansion, there was a table full of photo books and one stood out to both my husband and I, prompting us to say "we want that photographer". The book itself was unlike any we've ever seen and instead of seeing the same mundane wedding photos, what we saw was the story of a beautiful couple celebrating such a significant day in their lives. The photos captured who the couple were and I can honestly say, there wasn't a bad photo in there. I wrote down "Heavenly Portraits" to remind myself to look them up when we got home. Along with searching and looking at Heavenly's portfolio, I searched at least 15 other photographer and NONE of them compared to Heavenly Portraits when it came to quality, shots and overall looks. I knew that Heavenly Portraits had to do our wedding and if they couldn't, well the world would end, lol. Heavenly Portraits is the brilliant and loveable husband/wife team, Donny and Holly. Due to the fact that Holly was due with their 4th child around the time of our wedding, it was just Donny covering the engagement session and wedding; however, you wouldn't be able to tell because he moves around faster and swifter than a secret ninja and gets all the good shots. In fact, one of my bridesmaid kept saying how impressed she was because every time she turned around, there he was capturing yet another amazing moment during our wedding. Instead of doing a guest book at our wedding, we had one of our engagement photos printed and framed for guests to sign. I can't tell you how many friends and family complimented the photo and family was asking me how they could purchase that print because they wanted a copy for themselves! I'm so fortunate and grateful to have had Heavenly Portraits do our wedding. They now have a client for life.

Sent on 04/13/2012

Nicola · Married on 05/08/2010

The MOST AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHERS ever!!!! I am soo soooo soo blown away by Donny & Holly's talent. They have gone above and beyond our expectations in delivering us the most raw, emotional, beautiful pictures! Every picture I have shown someone is floored at how beautiful they are!! Donny and Holly have officially become our family photographers, and we will only ever use them for all of our future photo needs!! thank you!!

Sent on 05/26/2010

Heavenly Portraits FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Corona, 92880 See on map