Heavenly Celebrations

3328 Indian Trl, Racine, WI 53402 Map · Phone number
Package Price $200
Availability Check your date

About Heavenly Celebrations

Heavenly Celebrations is a wedding planner in Racine, Wisconsin, whose mission is to create a stress-free experience for every couple throughout the planning process until after the day is over. The team at Heavenly has been planning and coordinating weddings since 2001, allowing them to offer you expertise that will take the weight off of your shoulders. At Heavenly Celebrations, the focus is always on the interests of the couple.

Heavenly Celebrations is available to plan ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for civil, military, non-religious, and religious weddings. They have two planners on their team, so they’re able to divide up the work and give you the attention to detail that you deserve. Their services include budget analysis, day-of coordination, event design, full planning, partial planning, referrals, timelines, and to-do lists.

Follow Heavenly Celebrations on

Candle centerpiece with starfish
Candle centerpiece with starfish

2 Reviews for Heavenly Celebrations

Brandy · Married on 10/04/2008

The planner did a beautiful job on my wedding. We couldn't have had a more beautiful day. She did everything she said she would do. She helped us to find a beautiful venue for the reception. We had wonderful comments from everyone. Thank you so much.

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Johnny and Cora

Johnny and Cora · Married on 08/19/2018

1.0

One of the most important days of your life should go as smooth as possible, well I can't say that for our day! I hired heavenly creations for day of coordination. I wasn't totally sold even after the first phone call, but It was too late to keep searching. When meeting and talking to Deidre, I always felt as if I was doing everything myself. Although it was OUR wedding, I feel the coordinator is supposed to take charge and make things happen. I cannot list everything that wasn't right, but the Bride and Groom is NOT suppose to know if things are not going as planned. We knew just about EVERYTHING that went wrong! I was greeted by the coordinator at the venue during setup with ...."One of the head table mirror name tags is broken" REALLY????? Why did I have to know that??? As a coordinator, you see the problem and FIX IT!!! That just started a snowball of things going haywire! There were several things we wanted to happen, like seeing the venue space before the guest entered but we walked into a space with people sitting down and many others walking in and to be told by the coordinator,..."Oh its just a few elderly people in there" THAT"S WHAT THE PATIO WITH THE SEATS WERE FOR!! We didn't get to see the space before anyone else. I just hope and pray the videographer and photographer were able to capture those shots. Several of my vendors and guests expressed to me that they had questions for the coordinator, only to be told "I DUNNO"?? As coordinator, you NEVER tell your client's guest/vendors that you don't know!! You go and get the answer! The night of my wedding, I was bombarded with phone calls asking where the coordinators were because they were not answering their phones (as coordinators, your phone should always be with you) The icing was being told my family had all week to clean the venue! WE DIDN'T HIRE MY FAMILY WE HIRED YOU! In the end, my family jumped in and helped because they could see that these two were in over their heads! Too timid!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Heavenly Celebrations FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Military, Non-Religious, Religious

• 3328 Indian Trl Racine, Wisconsin, 53402 See on map