26717 LITTLE MACK AVE, Saint Clair Shores, MI 48081 Map · Phone number

About HEAVEN IN AN OVEN

HEAVEN IN AN OVEN

We here at Heaven In An Oven Gourmet & Specialty Desserts spcialize in wedding and special occassion cakes and treats. We offer custom design and tasting consultations and affordable pricing. Call us today @ (586)218-8320, email customerservice@heaveninanoven.com or just stop in We'll be glad you came. And we don't just give you a dessert but we give you an experience.

WEDD200
WEDD800

3 Reviews for HEAVEN IN AN OVEN

Mel · Married on 12/11/2010

0.0

Tanisha Hamilton is a crook. She delivered me a broken cake; it was burnt and was completely wrong. She just dropped the cake off at the hall before anyone was there so no one would see her. She ignored my many phone calls and e-mails, her business number was disconnected. I contacted bbb and there couldn’t get a hold of her either. So there was nothing that could be done. I can’t believe someone could be so horrible. I only hope someone screws her over like she has to others!

Sent on 06/10/2012

Jaqlyn · Married on 09/26/2010

0.0

PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS VENDOR. She is nothing but a scam artist. She did show up with a cake at my wedding, but it was NOTHING like the picture of the cake I showed her that she said she could make. I'm certain a child could have made a better cake, it was SUCH an embarrassment to see such an ugly cake at my wedding, especially knowing we had paid hundreds of dollars for it. When trying to complain to her following the wedding, she had changed her phone # and website, I did file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I have since discovered that she has numerous different phone numbers associated with this "business". I was finally able to find her, she offered a refund, which of course I NEVER received, and she never returned any of my calls after that.

Sent on 04/05/2011

Kindra · Married on 08/07/2010

0.0

Please do not use this vendor and they definately should not be endorsed by weddingwire.com.

Tanisha Hamiltion of Heaven in an Oven took my full payment and did not deliver my cake or issure me a refund. I reported the business to the Chamber of Commerce/Better Business Bureau and they were unable to get a hold of Mrs. Hamilton also. it has been 4 months now and I am in the process of taking this business to court.

Sent on 11/15/2010

HEAVEN IN AN OVEN FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup