Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

57 Reviews for Heaven Event Venue

Aisle Markers (1)
Aisle Runners (1)
Centerpieces (1)

2.5

Unfortunately Hurricane Irma threw us ALL for a loop. Eman sincerely did try getting us into the facility (without endangering anyone) to prep it for the wedding. However, there was no way it was sufficient time to "dress it" the way we needed & wanted. We honestly were not able to enjoy our daughter's wedding; we simply had too much to do with very little time. That said I wish either EMAN HAD SUGGESTED or I think of an alternative e.g., just use the big room, split it in two and not worry about the 2nd room. PREPING BOTH ROOMS WAS JUST TOO MUCH WITH TOO LLITTLE TIME. It's not really her fault; EMAN WAS ACCOMODATING I JUST WISH SOMEONE WAS THERE TO HELP US THINK OF AN ALTERNATIVE. As it turned out we were working with little time and lots of "set up". I truly think other people would benefit prior to signing a contract discussion is held regarding "set up, decoration, helpers, etc. All of that is important when looking at the "flow of the day".
Aside from that the facilities were physically excellent; the price was good; and the staff were all very friendly ( except the evening replacement staff he disappeared the 1st 20 minutes)
I would recommend the facility to anyone who is needing a large space with flexibility.

Profile Picture ISABELLE, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff was great everything went well. Eman you rock thank you for making our dream come true.

Profile Picture Arol, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I worked with Jennifer Burns and she was amazing and very helpful. Whenever I had a question or needed her advice/opinion… she was there. Jennifer was very friendly and so sweet. She worked we me through everything. I really appreciated her. Thank you for everything. My Wedding was amazing.

Profile Picture Leicest, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Parking, Linens