4904 Deer Creek CT, Flowery Branch, GA 30542 Map · Phone number

About Heather Moraru Photography

Whether it is the engagement, bridal, groomal or boudoir session or the big day itself, we promise to always deliver fresh, modern, and unique portraits to capture these most special moments in your life. We love to capture your story, in the only way it can tangibly live on forever - through beautiful, timeless photographic art.

Heather Moraru Photography truly believes all couples want gorgeous pictures of their wedding day and also that each bride is unique. What makes your day special is YOU! We love people who value and are truly passionate about pictures, just like ourselves! People who realize that long after the cake is eaten, the last dance is done, the dress is preserved, the portraits captured are the only things that will adorn the walls and grace the coffee table!

We at Heather Moraru Photography also believe that portraits are art and therefore, should be seen and not hidden in a box or, even worse, simply stuck in a CD case. Your engagement, bridal and wedding pictures are some of the most cherished photographic art you will ever possess. For these reasons, we strongly recommend investing in an album customized to uniquely fit your style as well as beautiful wall portraits that shout to the world your love!

For you, all of this simply means you'll receive priority treatment from us, beautiful portraits you can be proud to have and show off, and an album to treasure as a family heirloom.

We primarily work in the metro-Atlanta area, but are available for any wedding location anywhere! A new location is always a fun, fresh place to capture your memories!

IMG11
IMG11
IMG16

2 Reviews for Heather Moraru Photography

Maria · Married on 03/27/2010

My friends are saying I have the most beautiful wedding album they've ever seen. The pictures are so artistic (by just using the right light and catching the perfect smile at the perfect moment) I couldn't believe it was me ! Heather made my day so perfect when it comes to pictures and now I can relive it anytime by going through my albums again. Thanks, Heather.

Sent on 05/17/2010

Nikki · Married on 02/20/2010

I thought I was going to have to go through the photos and choose a few good ones to share as I'm not a photogenic person, but to my pleasant surprise EVERY picture was awesome. Heather is really talented at this, and not only did she have such patience with such stressed bride (me) on the big day, but she also directed us and guided us in such a way that I have pictures with every guest at the wedding and not one meaningful moment was missed. I Love Love Love my wedding album !! if you want one less item to be stressed about when it comes to your wedding I strongly reccommend using Heather Moraru for your pictures.

Sent on 05/17/2010

Heather Moraru Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

• 4904 Deer Creek CT Flowery Branch, 30542 See on map