Chesterfield, VA, Midlothian, VA 23832 Map · Phone number

About V&W Events

Heather Van Cleave & Tony Weaver of V&W Events bring over 30 years of experience to the wedding & event industry combined. After getting married in 2018, they decided it was time to bring their expertise back into the hospitality industry together. V&W Events was merged into their already active ministry & global outreach efforts.

Every bride deserves professional support when planning one of the biggest days of her life. Allow V&W Events help you plan and coordinate all of the details for your beautiful event! Their professional style & seamless planning for the most memorable day of your life will allow you to relax and enjoy the memories!

V&W Events offers an exceptional level of class and support for all of your planning needs and every detail of your wedding or event whether you need partial planning, full service planning or just help with the details like florals and decor!

When hiring V&W Events, those funds go to a bigger cause with their humanitarian efforts and global ministry outreach. Together, we can make a difference in the world.

v w vintagechic 51 668651
Shea Smith
v w vintagechic 51 668651

9 Reviews for V&W Events

Emily · Married on 06/23/2018

Heather was amazing - Highly recommend!

My wedding day was absolutely perfect because of Heather! She was a tremendous help in coordinating vendors, remained in contact at all times, and was incredibly helpful on the day of the big event. She made sure things were running so smoothly that I did not have to worry about a single thing. She was thoughtful, professional, and was always one step ahead. Heather was able to anticipate and prepare for what the bride would need; its evident that she is highly experienced in her role. She is organized, kept the event running right on time, and offered valuable input on decisions that I had difficulty making. I also know Heather had a huge hand in the "behind-the-scenes" as well. She made my wedding day feel so special and I felt so incredibly grateful to have her there for the most perfect day of my life. I tell everyone getting married that it is a necessity to have a wedding coordinator because it makes life so much easier!

Sent on 01/25/2019

V&W Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Emily!!! It was such an honor to be a part of your special day!!!
    ~Heather Marie Van Cleave

Rachel · Married on 03/19/2016

Heather was our day of coordinator. She really helped me be able to enjoy my day and not stress. Every bride with an outdoor wedding worries about the weather. Heather helped me set up a rain plan ahead of time, and when the time came to make the decision she really made sure I had the best option possible. She set up all of our personal touches and decorations for the ceremony and reception. She really was my super hero! Heather was very professional and really used her experience to help us have the wedding we wanted! ! I would highly recommend her without hesitation! !!!

Sent on 03/25/2016

V&W Events's reply:

Thank you for your review Rachel! It was a pleasure and honor to be a part of your special day! May you have a long and blessed marriage!
    ~Heather

Kelly · Married on 07/25/2015

Heather was our wedding planner last weekend at Fairview farm. She did an amazing job and made our day stress free! We were so lucky to have her as our wedding planner! She coordinated the rehersal, day of set up, ceremony and the reception. Todd and I didn't have to worry about anything throughout the wedding day because Heather handled everything. Our wedding party and guests were so impressed by her throughout our wedding weekend! We highly recommend Heather as a wedding planner!!

Sent on 08/02/2015

V&W Events's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly! I was so honored that you chose me to be a part of your special day! I wish you both a blessed marriage with a lifetime of happiness!
    ~Heather Higgins

Award

• Arrivals In Elegance Horse Drawn Carriage Services, LLC
    Arrivals In Elegance Horse Drawn Carriage Services, LLC Wedding Limos

Heather is very professional and wonderful to work with! We look forward to working with her at future events.

• Alzuro Video Productions
    Alzuro Video Productions Wedding Videographers

I've worked with Heather. Professional, drama-free, logistical skills that the military envies, frank and sincere. Her no nonsense and classy approach to consulting and coordinating make her the go to pick! Give her a call!

• Common Spark Media
    Common Spark Media Wedding Photographers

Heather is such a kind and fun gal to work with! She is incredibly talented in many departments and is such an organized and stylish planner! She has planned and coordinated many weddings at Fairview Farm, which is where we had the pleasure of first meeting her, and she knows that place like the back of her hand! We highly recommend her and her services for your special day!!

• Chesterfield, VA Midlothian, VA, 23832 See on map