Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Heather Durham Photography

Based in Nashville, TN and Birmingham, AL. Available for worldwide travel.

Heather Durham Photography offers the utmost in inspired creativity and professionalism to tell the story of
your wedding day as it unfolds, while capturing the people that are important to you and the details that are all
your own. Drawing from my background in fashion and marketing and as an art director for a magazine publisher,
I take a photojournalistic approach to capturing your day with candid and spontaneous moments, as well as
beautifully styled portraits. I strive to make you feel at ease, so you can fully enjoy all of the blissful and intimate moments. Thank you for your interest in my work and for considering me for the role of yoru photographer on one of the most important and special days of your life. It would be an honor and a privilege to tell your wedding day story with my camera.

Heather

Wedding Portraits (1)
Canvas (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

Heather was an absolute delight to work with from beginning to end. Her professionalism far exceeded anyone else we could have chiosen. She has such high energy and creativity and I don't believe she missed a single shot! The pictures are absolutely beautiful! If you are lucky enough to book her for your date, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Karen, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were extremely pleased with the whole experience - very easy to work with from start to finish. The creativity behind the photographs and the quality of the final product was unbelievable.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Darryl, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather was absolutely the BEST!! Her photos are phenomenal and she perfectly captured our day. She was extremely easy to work with, very professional & super organized. From the moment I first contacted her to see if she was available to after the wedding, she always responded quickly and answered all my questions. My family and I are extremely pleased with the photos and will cherish them for years to come. I highly recommend Heather to capture your special day!

Profile Picture Liz, 9/2/17, 1 Review

Save the Date
Negatives
4 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Heather and I have shot many weddings together, and I am always amazed at her photography knowledge and creativity! She is an awesome photographer, a true talent and always professional!! -Jana Sobel, 205 Photography

Nashville, TN 37064   See On Map