Nashville, TN 37064 Map · Phone number

About Heather Durham Photography

With over 15 years experience, Heather Durham Photography offers the utmost in inspired creativity and professionalism to tell the story of your wedding day as it unfolds, while capturing the people that are important to you and the details that are all your own. Drawing from her background in fashion and marketing and as an art director for a magazine publisher, Heather takes a photojournalistic approach to capturing your day with candid, emotional and spontaneous moments, as well as beautifully styled portraits in timeless, classic color and black and white.

Heather

• Echo Wedding & Engagements
  • Poirier Wedding Photography

45 Reviews for Heather Durham Photography

Sloane Phillips · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Heather is the best decision you can make for your wedding!

My wedding day photographer was the most important wedding vendor to me. I wanted someone that didn't treat my day like just another wedding weekend. One phone call with Heather sealed the deal. She is so genuine and truly cared about telling my unique story through my images. I was a COVID bride and had to reschedule twice, and Heather could not have been more gracious and accommodating! She was so good about keeping in touch with me and checking in throughout the whole process. I felt I'd known her my whole life when we finally met in person!

When you hire Heather, you're hiring a true professional that is going to give you magazine-quality shots to cherish forever. She treats every phase of photography just as important as the last -- from first look to dance floor moments. Think no further and hire Heather for your big day!! You won't regret it!

Sent on 11/22/2020
  • Anna

Anna Raspino · Married on 10/06/2020

Must hire!!!!!

We chose Heather to shoot wedding photo retakes as a 1 Year Anniversary gift we received from our parents (after we had a previously, not-so-great experience with a different photographer on our actual wedding day.)

Let me tell y'all - Heather is IT! She is your biggest hype girl. She moves furniture, climbs on tables, lays on the ground, and does whatever it takes to get the shot. She is a go-getter. She is professional, talented, and authentic. From the moment you book her, she is always easily accessible and responds quickly via text, phone, and email. She even Instagrammed a photo from our session the SAME NIGHT she shot it, and we had previews within the week.

I cannot say enough wonderful things about our experience with Heather! She makes you feel like the most important person in the room and radiates joy in everything that she does. She gained life-long clients in us and I HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 11/13/2020

Lyndsey Webb Stutts · Married on 03/10/2020

Book her!

Heather is the most talented person I know!! Not only is she an incredible photographer, but she is a leader and a GO GET HER !! She was awesome for engagement pictures to get us comfortable taking photos, and my husband loved her to!! She was such a pleasure and so much fun. Her pictures captured our day so beautifully and I am blown away at how much she captured. She led us step by step in every aspect and got all of the amazing shots we wanted and even more.. She even had us previews in several days!!! She was a game changer for our wedding day and worth every penny!! We love her and would recommend her for EVERYONE!!!!
    Lyndsey and Phillip Stutts

Sent on 10/11/2020

• 205 Photography Wedding Photographers

Heather and I have shot many weddings together, and I am always amazed at her photography knowledge and creativity! She is an awesome photographer, a true talent and always professional!! -Jana Sobel, 205 Photography

• Nashville, TN, 37064 See on map
    2056129099 (Phone number)
    Location of (Heather Durham Photography)