Franklin, TN 37064 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $6,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

About Heather Durham Photography

With over 15 years experience, Heather Durham Photography offers the utmost in inspired creativity and professionalism to tell the story of your wedding day as it unfolds, while capturing the people that are important to you and the details that are all your own. Drawing from her background in fashion and marketing and as an art director for a magazine publisher, Heather takes a photojournalistic approach to capturing your day with candid, emotional and spontaneous moments, as well as beautifully styled portraits in timeless, classic color and black and white.

Heather

Nashville, Birmingham, 30A Beaches & Beyond

heather@heatherdurhamphotography.com
205.612.9099

Follow Heather Durham Photography on

36 Reviews for Heather Durham Photography

Anna · Married on 04/14/2018

Heather was amazing and a complete delight to work with! We were so pleased with her professionalism and the way she and her team captured the day just perfectly! We so enjoyed working with her and appreciate her attention to all the details! The images are incredible and will bring us great joy for years to come!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Heather Durham Photography's reply:

Thank you Anna for your kind words and thank you for choosing me to capture Francie & Smylie’s beautiful and fun wedding day! It was such a pleasure!! Wishing you all the very best!
  • F

Francie · Married on 04/13/2018

Heather was a JOY to work with! We are thrilled with they way she captured our day! She was professional, full of positive energy, and paid attention to detail. She was so easy to communicate with and was able to perfectly capture the images that were important to us! What beautiful memories we will have of our special day thanks to Heather and her team! I couldn’t be happier with my choice of photographer and would highly recommend her for your wedding day!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Heather Durham Photography's reply:

Francie! Thanks for making my day while on vacation! I so appreciate your kind words and I’m thrilled you are so pleased with my work. You were a beautiful and sweet bride and it was a privilege and pleasure to work with you on your amazing day!

Callie · Married on 03/24/2018

The absolute cream of the crop!!! Heather is professional, quick to communicate, organized, attentive to EVERYONE, and SO MUCH fun! She made Gil and me feel so comfortable and truly did not miss a shot! We could not be more thrilled with the authentic images that she and her assistant captured on our wedding day. Not only did she love Gil and I so well, but she made our families and our wedding party feel so special! We absolutely adore Heather and her passion and enthusiasm for the memories she captures-- she feels more like a friend! :) Photography was a huge part of our wedding day, and I am so thankful that we entrusted it to Heather!

Heather Durham Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

• 205 Photography
    205 Photography Wedding Photographers

Heather and I have shot many weddings together, and I am always amazed at her photography knowledge and creativity! She is an awesome photographer, a true talent and always professional!! -Jana Sobel, 205 Photography

• Franklin, TN 37064 See on map