Franklin, TN 37064 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Heather Durham Photography

With over 15 years experience, Heather Durham Photography offers the utmost in inspired creativity and professionalism to tell the story of your wedding day as it unfolds, while capturing the people that are important to you and the details that are all your own. Drawing from her background in fashion and marketing and as an art director for a magazine publisher, Heather takes a photojournalistic approach to capturing your day with candid, emotional and spontaneous moments, as well as beautifully styled portraits in timeless, classic color and black and white.

Heather

Heather Durham Photography 2
Heather Durham Photography 3
Heather Durham Photography 4

Linda · Married on 03/09/2019

So glad we found Heather!!

Found Heather on Wedding Wire. Impressed with her blended professional background and images. Submitted an inquiry late in the evening and, low and behold, had a call almost immediately. That was typical of Heather—responsive, professional and and easy to work with, offering thoughts and suggestions in areas of need! Our out-of-town daughter—the bride—married on a grey, stormy Saturday in early March amid driving rain and severe weather, requiring the entire wedding celebration to take cover within. The photography could have been a disaster, but Heather was able to make tight spaces work with a large wedding party amid the business of preparations. This is where Heather’s professional background and experience was truly visible. Though unable to take advantage of the scenic outdoors, Heather still captured some amazing images! Her journalistic documentation of the entire wedding from start to finish is appreciated and loved. Thank you Heather!!

Linda & Lauren Lerchenfeld (Arbit)

Sent on 04/27/2019

Heather Durham Photography's reply:

Oh my I have tears in my eyes From reading your kind review, Thank you thank you for choosing me to capture Lauren and Adam’s wedding day in Nashville. You were all the sweetest. It was a pleasure and I’m thrilled you are happy! You just made my day! ❤️

Melissa Prewett · Married on 12/01/2018

Makes a rainy wedding day fun!

Having Heather photograph my wedding was an absolute dream. I’ve been eyeing her work for many years waiting for the day to have my photos taken by her. She has such a gift for photography and captured so many sweet moments with my groom. I was so upset about it raining on my wedding day but she reminded me that we can work with what we’ve got and make it part of our beautiful story. So she laid down in puddles and ran around in the rain to be sure we would have beautiful photos to enjoy for the rest of our lives. Thanks again Heather for your kindness and hard work!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Heather Durham Photography's reply:

Thank you Melissa! You were so calm and joyful the entire day! And...so willing to embrace the rain as part of your story! No way were we gonna let a little rain spoil the fun! It was perfect!

Anna · Married on 04/14/2018

Heather was amazing and a complete delight to work with! We were so pleased with her professionalism and the way she and her team captured the day just perfectly! We so enjoyed working with her and appreciate her attention to all the details! The images are incredible and will bring us great joy for years to come!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Heather Durham Photography's reply:

Thank you Anna for your kind words and thank you for choosing me to capture Francie & Smylie’s beautiful and fun wedding day! It was such a pleasure!! Wishing you all the very best!

• 205 Photography
    205 Photography Wedding Photographers

Heather and I have shot many weddings together, and I am always amazed at her photography knowledge and creativity! She is an awesome photographer, a true talent and always professional!! -Jana Sobel, 205 Photography

• Franklin, 37064 See on map