Franklin, TN 37064 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Heather Durham Photography

With over 15 years experience, Heather Durham Photography offers the utmost in inspired creativity and professionalism to tell the story of your wedding day as it unfolds, while capturing the people that are important to you and the details that are all your own. Drawing from her background in fashion and marketing and as an art director for a magazine publisher, Heather takes a photojournalistic approach to capturing your day with candid, emotional and spontaneous moments, as well as beautifully styled portraits in timeless, classic color and black and white.

Heather

Heather Durham Photography 2
Heather Durham Photography 3
Heather Durham Photography 4

Melissa Prewett · Married on 12/01/2018

Makes a rainy wedding day fun!

Having Heather photograph my wedding was an absolute dream. I’ve been eyeing her work for many years waiting for the day to have my photos taken by her. She has such a gift for photography and captured so many sweet moments with my groom. I was so upset about it raining on my wedding day but she reminded me that we can work with what we’ve got and make it part of our beautiful story. So she laid down in puddles and ran around in the rain to be sure we would have beautiful photos to enjoy for the rest of our lives. Thanks again Heather for your kindness and hard work!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Heather Durham Photography's reply:

Thank you Melissa! You were so calm and joyful the entire day! And...so willing to embrace the rain as part of your story! No way were we gonna let a little rain spoil the fun! It was perfect!

Anna · Married on 04/14/2018

Heather was amazing and a complete delight to work with! We were so pleased with her professionalism and the way she and her team captured the day just perfectly! We so enjoyed working with her and appreciate her attention to all the details! The images are incredible and will bring us great joy for years to come!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Heather Durham Photography's reply:

Thank you Anna for your kind words and thank you for choosing me to capture Francie & Smylie’s beautiful and fun wedding day! It was such a pleasure!! Wishing you all the very best!
  • F

Francie · Married on 04/13/2018

Heather was a JOY to work with! We are thrilled with they way she captured our day! She was professional, full of positive energy, and paid attention to detail. She was so easy to communicate with and was able to perfectly capture the images that were important to us! What beautiful memories we will have of our special day thanks to Heather and her team! I couldn’t be happier with my choice of photographer and would highly recommend her for your wedding day!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Heather Durham Photography's reply:

Francie! Thanks for making my day while on vacation! I so appreciate your kind words and I’m thrilled you are so pleased with my work. You were a beautiful and sweet bride and it was a privilege and pleasure to work with you on your amazing day!

• 205 Photography
    205 Photography Wedding Photographers

Heather and I have shot many weddings together, and I am always amazed at her photography knowledge and creativity! She is an awesome photographer, a true talent and always professional!! -Jana Sobel, 205 Photography

• Franklin, 37064 See on map