Franklin, TN 37064 Map · Phone number

About Heather Durham Photography

With over 15 years experience, Heather Durham Photography offers the utmost in inspired creativity and professionalism to tell the story of your wedding day as it unfolds, while capturing the people that are important to you and the details that are all your own. Drawing from her background in fashion and marketing and as an art director for a magazine publisher, Heather takes a photojournalistic approach to capturing your day with candid, emotional and spontaneous moments, as well as beautifully styled portraits in timeless, classic color and black and white.

Heather

Nashville, Birmingham, 30A Beaches & Beyond

heather@heatherdurhamphotography.com
205.612.9099

Follow Heather Durham Photography on

43 Reviews for Heather Durham Photography

Lyndsey Webb Stutts · Married on 03/10/2020

Book her!

Heather is the most talented person I know!! Not only is she an incredible photographer, but she is a leader and a GO GET HER !! She was awesome for engagement pictures to get us comfortable taking photos, and my husband loved her to!! She was such a pleasure and so much fun. Her pictures captured our day so beautifully and I am blown away at how much she captured. She led us step by step in every aspect and got all of the amazing shots we wanted and even more.. She even had us previews in several days!!! She was a game changer for our wedding day and worth every penny!! We love her and would recommend her for EVERYONE!!!!
    Lyndsey and Phillip Stutts

Sent on 10/11/2020

Elizabeth Shelton · Married on 11/23/2019

Beautiful Memories

Heather and Emily helped make our day run smoothly, such great memories recorded in their photos!

Sent on 02/25/2020
  • Cindy

Cindy Pugh · Married on 10/05/2019

Extraordinary photography for Cade-Bigler wedding

I can not say enough wonderful things about Heather Durham Photography. From our initial meeting until the wedding reception was over she was warm, professional and put us at ease. Her photos captured so many moments that were priceless and special to us. I look at our pictures often and feel so much gratitude that we chose Heather for our photographer. I consider her not only a talented photographer, smart business owner, kind soul but also a true friend. She exceeded any expectations that we had and more!!! Thank you Heather! ❤️

Sent on 01/28/2020

Heather Durham Photography's reply:

What a perfect day! Love you Cindy, Mary Wesley and your entire family! Now I'm going through withdrawals that I can't see and talk to you as much now that it's over. ;) Thank you thank you!!! LOVED working with you. Now for cocktails...

• 205 Photography Wedding Photographers

Heather and I have shot many weddings together, and I am always amazed at her photography knowledge and creativity! She is an awesome photographer, a true talent and always professional!! -Jana Sobel, 205 Photography

• Franklin, 37064 See on map
    2056129099 (Phone number)
    Location of (Heather Durham Photography)