Spring, Spring, TX 77386 Map · Phone number

About Heather Benge Events

Located in Houston, Texas, Heather Benge Events is a wedding planning company that works to plan, design and inspire. The wedding planners and coordinators are dedicated to creating events that reflect their clients and their vision. Operating a business that is honest and full of integrity is at the forefront of Heather Benge Events’ mission. The company is strongly committed to their clients and will always put their needs and concerns first.

Heather Benge Events can plan and design wedding ceremonies, receptions and rehearsal dinners for engaged couples. Some of the past weddings that they have planned include destination, military, eco-friendly and religious weddings. Heather Benge Events offers the following services to clients:

• Day-of coordinator

Heather Benge Events 5
Heather Benge Events 6
Heather Benge Events 7

David · Married on 09/30/2017

As a very busy person who runs a business and is caring for elderly homebound parents for some time now, I have never taken the time to write or submit reviews for any service or product. I have enthusiastically decided to make an exception in the case of Heather Benge who served as the wedding coordinator for my daughter’s wedding last year at Madera Estates in Conroe, Texas. I absolutely cannot say enough positive things about Heather and the service she provided. She helped us stay on budget and made everything stress free. Many of our guests contacted us after the event and commented on how wonderful and elegant the entire evening was. Everything went smoothly thanks to her expertise, attention to details and caring attitude. She truly has a gift in event planning. If we had it to do over again, we would insist on having her as our coordinator. I also highly recommend Madera Estates. The venue is beautiful and they provide a turnkey service with recommended vendors that will help make your event unique to your individual style.

Karen · Married on 09/30/2017

I cannot say enough good things about the experience we had with Heather Benge, who served as wedding coordinator for our daughter’s wedding at Madera Estates in Conroe Texas, September 2017. Once the venue was selected, Heather took immediate action, working with us on all the minute details that go into planning such an important and meaningful event in our daughter’s life. Complicating the matter was the fact that our daughter was living in another state finishing her graduate degree and starting a new job, all during the months preceding the wedding. Heather was flexible with any scheduling difficulties due to our situation and was able to coordinate almost all of the decisions with our daughter either via Skype, email or conference call. Any time any of us had questions or needed guidance with any decisions, she was always prompt and efficient in her responses. Throughout the entire process Heather always maintained a cheerful, professional and most of all, genuinely caring attitude. As the mother of the bride, I was able to focus entirely on my daughter on the day of the event, as Heather made sure that everything ran smoothly the entire day. If I could give her more than five stars, I would!

Morgan · Married on 09/10/2017

If I could give Heather more stars I would! This is my second time having the privilege of working with Heather. The first was at my sisters wedding in Houston and I knew at that time I would want to use Heather when my big day came around. We ended up choosing to do a destination wedding in Breckenridge Colorado at 10 Mile Station. Heather was an absolute breath of fresh air. From the welcome party to the reception, Heather made sure everything was just perfect. If round two of using Heather wasn't convincing enough let me spell it out for you.... SHE. IS. AMAZING!

Heather Benge Events 8

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Amy Captures Love
    Amy Captures Love Wedding Photographers

Heather is amazing at the conception of creative design ideas. I don't know where she comes up with this stuff! She deserves all of the publication and credit she receives. She is a true gem to work with.

• Allie Miller Weddings
    Allie Miller Weddings Wedding Photographers

Heather is an extreme professional - Experience, focused and creative! No doubt that she will deliver delightfully details along with an incredible stress free time for that special day! Looking forward to work along side Heather and her team in the near future!

• Cultivate Goods
    Cultivate Goods Wedding Florists

We had the pleasure of working with Heather Benge Events this year in October for a style shoot in Las Vegas! She was so organized, so kind, and so professional. Not to mention the incredible vendors she had invited to be a part of the shoot! If we weren't so many miles apart I would love to work with Heather again! The shoot was styled beautifully and the pictures turned out incredible! I would definitely recommend Heather to any bride!

• Spring Spring, Texas, 77386 See on map