Alexandria, VA 22308 Map · Phone number

About Heather Bee Photography

First off, congratulations!!!  Getting engaged is one of the most exciting times in anyone's life ;)  I absolutely love weddings and specialize in creative, fun wedding & portrait photography that communicates who you are!  I would love to sit down over a warm cup of coffee and talk about your desires for your day.  Check out more of my work at www.heatherbeephoto.com and then let's meet!  Have fun planning :)

Heather Bee Photography I serve the greater DC Metro area and am available for travel both nationally and internationally.

Follow Heather Bee Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Amadi Photography
4b79a65a17f6505e 1279554320079 025
blog14

22 Reviews for Heather Bee Photography

Reese · Married on 10/08/2017

"It was so great seeing you tonight. Reese and I had such a blast as usual whenever we get together. Thank you, thank you for our beautiful album. I can't stop looking at it. The photos are simply gorgeous! You are truly talented and I'm so thrilled you were the one to capture our precious memories. From our engagement to wedding, you have shown nothing but the utmost care and professionalism. You have gone above and beyond what a photographer should do because you personalize yourself with every client. You take a lot of love and pride in what you do, and it TRULY shows in the work you produce. What can we say, you're the best and you'll always be a special part of our marriage :). Xoxo - The Van Wyens"

Sent on 11/03/2013
  • User3202729 · 2+ years ago

Someone once told me that in planning my wedding, I should choose three things that mean the most to me and focus on going all-out for those. Photography was my #1 and Heather Bee Photography exceeded my greatest expectations! From the first time I met with her to discuss possibilities and packages to our meeting just a few weeks ago for the delivery of our beautiful album, Heather was simply amazing. Our engagement photos and our wedding photos were simply stunning, not only because of her talents, but also because she took the time to get to know my husband and me so that the photos were truly personal. We continue to get compliments on the photos and Heather herself from guests at the wedding. We’ve heard multiple times, “Your photographer was awesome!” As for the nitty-gritty… Heather was fantastic in that area as well. She was very communicative and was always happy to answer any questions we had or to work with any ideas that popped into our brains. When our photo package wish list fell between two of her standard packages, she helped us craft our own that took elements of both without batting an eye. I’ve heard so many people say that even months after their wedding they are still working on their albums, but Heather was diligent in making sure that we stayed on track so that we’d have our album in hand only a few months after the wedding. I highly recommend Heather Bee Photography for weddings. She captured so many wonderful memories and she’ll forever remain an important figure in our lives when we look back on our big day because she truly helped to make it the amazing occasion it was.

Sent on 03/19/2014

Kristen · Married on 11/03/2012

Heather was absolutely AMAZING! We interviewed 3-4 other photographers before meeting Heather and 5 minutes into our meeting with her, we were sold. She has an amazing personality, really values everything about you both as individuals and a couple, and has a true gift in her craft.

Right from the beginning, my husband and I are NOT the most comfortable people in front of the camera. Heather makes a real effort to get to know you so that no aspect of photography feels forced at all. During our engagement session, Heather made us feel totally relaxed and she captured everything about us to perfection.

Before our wedding, Heather was always very quick to respond to emails, we were able to customize our package with her to get a larger album, everything perfect. She was willing to do a walk through before the ceremony and reception, at either site, is extremely organized - perfect for what a bride needs!

When our wedding day came around, everything was smooth sailing. Last minute we changed our first look site and it was NO problem at all! (PS - I highly recommend a first look to any bride considering it. It's really the best time for you to relax with your husband, and truly the only time the whole day that it's just you two.) Our bride and bridesmaids pictures went smoothly, her second photographer Anna got great shots of the guys. We went all around Alexandria to capture pics with just the two of us and then ceremony, reception pictures all followed suit. We have some crazy friends and all shots were captured beautifully and perfectly to depict everything on our special day.

We love our album, love all of the pictures, and know that whatever big life event we want to capture, Heather will be the only photographer we call!

Sent on 04/06/2013

Heather Bee Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• DJ Bryan Hoover Wedding DJs

I had the opportunity to work with Heather Bee Photography in October 2012. She was a wonderful Photographer to work with. She was very courteous and patient throughout the obstacles we were encountering. I would recommend her to any customer in need of a photographer.

• Alexandria, 22308 See on map
    Location of (Heather Bee Photography)