Heather Adair Photography

Roseville, CA View map

Heather Adair Photography offers a beautiful stylized blend of modern portrait and photo-journalistic wedding photography. My style is sweet, simple and sophisticated. I adore love and my main focus is connecting with my clients in a way that enables me to showcase their personalities and affection for one another. These images are all about you, your love for each other and your details.

View my work here as well as on my website where you can find pricing and testimonials. Also, be sure to check out my wedding highlight video. Don't forget to become a Facebook Fan and to follow me on Twitter! I look forward to hearing from you!

Visit my website and blog:
www.heatheradairphoto.com
www.heatherprettymanblog.com

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs
    Larisa Married on 07/05/2014
    Heather is amazing, and we were lucky to get to work with her!

I started my photographer search by googling "Flower Farm Inn Wedding Photographer" and checking out their blogs because I wanted someone who had photographed at my venue and someone who's images fit with the photography styles that I like. Heather had shot at our venue twice and her blog had some truly gorgeous pictures on it, so we scheduled an appointment. We had to switch our original mid-week appointment to the weekend at the last minute, and she even met with us after running part of the CIM. What a trooper! We had a great meeting where we discussed her packages and her add-ons, including some fun perks if you contract with her within 48 hours of the first meeting -- which is exactly what we did!

About a month later, we had our engagement session at Folsom Lake. We didn't have too many props for the photos, but we did bring our crazy 75 lb. dog, whom Heather photographed really well. You would never know that she was bounding around like a maniac! =) We also played around with some flash photography after sunset that resulted in some of my favorite images from the day.

From the get-go, I told Heather that she was the "most important vendor of the day" -- no pressure, right? But she took that to heart, making sure we had several conversations about how to structure the day so that we could allow for all of the right photography moments. When she arrived promptly at 2:30 on the day of the wedding, she hit the ground running and didn't stop for over 8 hours! Along with the groom, I probably spent the most time with her on the day of our wedding, which means it's a really good thing that we get along great! She covered the day so thoroughly (allowing for the 40+ formal portrait configurations I wanted -- sheesh!), and even worked with us to do some sparkler light painting after dark -- SUPER FUN!

Heather is extremely talented and a joy to work with!
    Lucia Married on 09/10/2011
    Heather was an amazing photographer, she was kind and friendly! She took amazing pictures and was able to capture the most meaningful moments in our wedding. I was so grateful for her, I would highly recommend her to anyone interested having a wonderful experience! She supported me in so many wedding decisions and we still keep in touch!
    Syl Married on 07/02/2011
    After struggling to find a photographer to shoot solely for our wedding reception, I took a shot in the dark and e-mailed Heather late one evening about 6 weeks prior to our reception. Heather's name had come up through another wedding vendor via Facebook.

I was totally surprised that she called me the very next day and was even MORE shocked when she told me that she was available and able to shoot our event within our budget. I was FREAKIN' FLOORED! I saw her work on her website PRIOR to e-mailing her so when she agreed to shoot our wedding reception I nearly cried; for real!

One photography agency made several attempts to book more coverage time than I was comfortable with, another photographer quoted me for over 4x's what Heather quoted us, another photographer never responded to my e-mail, another photographer quoted us nearly 7x's more than Heather and lastly another photographer agreed to shoot our event and agreed to contract with us when he returned from a visit out of the country BUT upon his return weeks later he blew us off.

Heather was our saving grace and I cannot put into words what an awesome job she did and how professional she was. She is a sweet lady, easy to talk to and NOTHING like any of the other photographers I had earlier dealings with.....ALL of whom are well-known in the bridal community!

Six months AFTER our event I am still giddy and beyond ecstatic when I view my event photos. I will absolutely, without a doubt, refer my family, friends, colleagues and associates to her for ANY of their photography needs.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

Heather Adair Photography 1
Discount
Be sure to let me know you found me on WeddingWire and I'll add 5 additional album spreads to your wedding collection choice. Applies only to collections that include a wedding album.

Obsessed Events Obsessed Events Wedding Planners

I recently worked with Heather at The Flower Farm Inn. Heather & her second shooter, Chris, were amazing! They were highly organized, especially during the large family photos. The attention to detail and willingness to do whatever it took to get that perfect shot was beyond compare. The bride & grooms felt attended to & got all the photos they had requested; all in a timely manner. They were able to achieve their photo goals and still enjoy time with their guests. I would love to work with Heather again.

Tamara J Events Tamara J Events Wedding Planners

Heather is an amazing photographer with a genuine eye for details. She's easy to work with and not obtrusive in any way. I'm very please to have her as one of my favorite vendors.

Christi Reynolds Beauty Christi Reynolds Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Heather is so excellent at capturing that PERFECT moment! Such a sweet spirit, and sunny disposition, too! I love working with her and her clients!

Blue Oaks Blvd Roseville, 95747
Location of (Heather Adair Photography)

Heather Adair Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Heather Adair Photography offer?

Heather Adair Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Heather Adair Photography offer?

Heather Adair Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Heather Adair Photography offer for wedding events?

Heather Adair Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Heather Adair Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Heather Adair Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Heather Adair Photography offer?

Heather Adair Photography currently offers 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding