Engagement
Shoot included

About Heartfelt Studio

Passionate | Fun | Stressfree

We are a group of passionate and dedicated friends from different walks of life with hundreds of weddings under our belts. We love what we do because we enjoy the humanly connections that take place during weddings. Experienced with weddings of all ethnicities we will give you a diverse, fun, tear jerking, and stress-free experience!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Boudoir Shoot (1)
Destination / Travel (1)
Slideshow (1)
Toning (1)

My Wife and I used Heartfelt Studio's for our Wedding on June 24th at Temple Chaverim. The entire team was beyond friendly and made my Wife and I so comfortable the entire day/night. Every-time we looked up at the wedding, there was someone from the team capturing the moment. We could not have asked for a better photography/cinematography team. At the end of the night, Di, the head photographer sent us three pictures from the day that he had already edited and they were beyond gorgeous. Choosing Heartfelt Studio was one of the best decisions of our entire wedding.

Profile Picture Jordan, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

WOW, I don't even know where to start. Each and every team member is so talented and wonderful to work with. My husband and I were very picky about photographs and video and we really did our research in the NY/Tri state area (so we looked into many different vendors). What first attracted us to Heartfelt was the fact that when we met Di he did not give off the "salesman" vibe, he was professional and knew his stuff but he was very genuine. Then once we saw their work we were hooked. They take a truly “photojournalistic” approach and capture all of the emotions of the day (for both the engagement shoot and the wedding ceremony/reception) We didn’t have to give them any direction, they thought of every photo/video opportunity possible, things we wanted to begin with and things we never would have thought of- it was awesome.
Another important thing I would say is that everyone at Heartfelt made myself, my husband, our families, bridal party feel so relaxed and comfortable the day of the wedding, I am sure this is one of the reasons why the photos and video turned out as great as they did.
They are fun, professional, efficient, artistic…and the list goes on. I would go with Heartfelt as my photographers and videographers every time!!! I wish I had another upcoming event to work on with them.

Profile Picture A, 3/24/17, 2 Reviews

Proofs
Save the Date
4 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Very creative photography, unique vision, professional, amazing to work with. Highly recommend to all of my brides!

We had the pleasure of working with Di for two weddings in the last few months and he's wonderful! So easy to work with, gets amazing shots quickly, and has such a great eye for capturing the moment. Looking forward to working with him and his team again!

Di is a creative, personable photographer and we were lucky to work with him. Our worst weather nightmares came true on a bride’s wedding day and Di was awesome at putting everyone at ease. Logistically, he was adept at working with a large wedding party and with weather challenges. Creatively, he takes stunning, fun and interesting shots and the trust and confidence the bride and groom had in him showed through the pictures and the poses they were willing to try. He is incredibly easy to work with and I highly recommend his service!

Events

215 Middle Neck Rd., Great Neck, NY 10021   See On Map
646-732-2127 (phone)
11am-6pm Monday-Thursday (Hours are limited from Friday-Sunday due to wedding coverages)
Heartfelt Studio is a wedding photography and cinematography studio from Great Neck servicing weddings throughout the local area, including New York City, Long Island, and oversea destinations. Heartfelt Studio is a professional wedding studio that has been part of the United States wedding industry since 2009 specializing in photography and cinematography.