Heart-to-Heart Films

Colorado Springs, Colorado, Colorado Springs, CO 80906 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Pricing

About Heart-to-Heart Films

Heart-to-Heart Films is a personal wedding videography business based out of Colorado Springs, Colorado. Filmmakers Rachael and Mason focus on creating authentic and meaningful films based out of genuine heart-to-heart connections with their couples. Heart-to-Heart Films focuses on wedding highlight films that mindfully and meaningfully capture the emotion and beauty of your wedding in a personal, heartfelt way.

Start the process with a phone consultation to discuss your plans, learn more about Heart-to-Heart Films, and answer any questions you may have. Once you have your wedding date booked, Heart-to-Heart Films will provide wedding planning support, including personal vow writing support. You'll also meet with Rachael and Mason before the wedding, which allows them to get to hear your story and develop a friendship before the wedding, helping your wedding day feel much more comfortable and natural. On your wedding day, Heart-to-Heart Films wants to be present in a way that supports and encourages you, feeling and celebrating with you, mindfully capturing all the big and little moments that will make your wedding so special.

Services available include:

• HD cinematic highlight videos
  • Multiple cameras and angles
  • Aerial drone footage
  • All day coverage
  • Willingness to work across multiple locations
  • Raw footage

Videos 4 vídeos

15 Reviews for Heart-to-Heart Films

1 User photo

Alyssa Hickert · Married on 06/06/2020

Heartfelt video, pleasant to work with!

I wasn't sure we needed a wedding video, until I saw some of the videos from Heart-to-Heart Films. Mason and Sam are very thoughtful and passionate about their work, and it shows through their videos. In choosing among potential videographers, it was their authenticity and care that separated them from others. They also make a genuine effort to get to know you as a couple (they meet with you in advance of the wedding day), so it felt just like having two good friends attend our wedding! Because of this, and because they are both so professional, they detracted from my stress during the planning and the actual wedding day. Most importantly, Sam and Mason make a concerted effort to focus on the meaningfulness of the day (getting married to the love of your life!), and encouraged both my husband and myself to take time to reflect on this. We both think it really contributed meaningfully to our experience, and helped maintain some perspective throughout the whole wedding day. They are also very competitively priced.

Update: I wanted to addend my review, because I have received my wedding video and IT IS INCREDIBLE. So amazing. The video is so well done, beautifully filmed and fantastic composition. Most importantly, Heart-to-Heart really captured the feel of our wedding day! I had literally dozens of people tell me how incredible the video is, and how perfectly it reflected our amazing day!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Linzy Wilkison · Married on 12/07/2019

Amazing experience

I highly recommend picking heart to heart films. They were so easy to work with and made my partner and I very comfortable. At first I was not sure I wanted a video, but quickly changed my mind after meeting Mason at another wedding. I am so glad I did because it is the most beautiful thing I have seen. It helped me remember how amazing our day was! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Heart-to-Heart Films Pricing

Heart-to-Heart Films Price Rates

Heart-to-Heart Films FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    USB Flash Drive

• Colorado Springs, Colorado Colorado Springs, CO, 80906 See on map
    719-220-3186 (Phone number)
    Location of (Heart-to-Heart Films)