Colorado Springs, Colorado, Colorado Springs, CO 80906 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Heart-to-Heart Films

Heart-to-Heart Films is a personal wedding videography business based out of Colorado Springs, Colorado. Filmmakers Mason and Sam focus on creating authentic and meaningful films based out of genuine heart-to-heart connections with their couples. Heart-to-Heart Films focuses on wedding highlight films that mindfully and meaningfully capture the emotion and beauty of your wedding in a personal, heartfelt way.

Start the process with a phone consultation to discuss your plans, learn more about Heart-to-Heart Films, and answer any questions you may have. Once you have your wedding date booked, Heart-to-Heart Films will provide wedding planning support, including personal vow writing support. You'll also meet with Mason and Sam before the wedding, which allows them to get to hear your story and develop a friendship before the wedding, helping your wedding day feel much more comfortable and natural. On your wedding day, Heart-to-Heart Films wants to be present in a way that supports and encourages you, feeling and celebrating with you, mindfully capturing all the big and little moments that will make your wedding so special.

Services available include:

• HD cinematic highlight videos
  • Multiple cameras and angles
  • Aerial drone footage
  • All day coverage
  • Willingness to work across multiple locations
  • Raw footage

1 User photo

Heart-to-Heart Films 1

Linzy Wilkison · Married on 12/07/2019

Amazing experience

I highly recommend picking heart to heart films. They were so easy to work with and made my partner and I very comfortable. At first I was not sure I wanted a video, but quickly changed my mind after meeting Mason at another wedding. I am so glad I did because it is the most beautiful thing I have seen. It helped me remember how amazing our day was! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Brittany Giovannone · Married on 07/21/2019

Best decision ever!

Mason and Sam are the type of people who even long after the wedding is over- you still want to invite them to everything, because they’re just that cool, seriously!

I called Mason to get quotes for our July 2018 wedding and from the first conversation I knew I wanted him to film our wedding. Mason really cherishes your story as a couple and it is apparent in his constant communication! He went above and beyond in his work to ensure that we captured everything that was special throughout our day.

In the weeks leading up to the wedding, mason took the time to come over to our house to record bits and pieces of our story for the film. He even came to our rehearsal dinner to capture the night before special moments!

The day of the wedding, Sam and Mason were the perfect combination of professional and fun- just the type of people you want with you during every moment of the big day. They made us feel so comfortable, that we didn’t even realize we had a camera following us around.

We just got our wedding highlight film back, and I couldn’t be more happy with it. Mason and Sam did a fantastic job to say the very least! If I could give them 10/5 stars, I would.

Thank you Mason and Sam for being such a special part in our big day! We cannot thank you enough.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Heart-to-Heart Films Pricing

Heart-to-Heart Films Price Rates

Heart-to-Heart Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500.00
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Heart-to-Heart Films 1
    $500 Off Elopement Video

Only two of these offers are available! First come, first served!

We are dying to film an elopement wedding video, so we are creating this special offer to make it happen.

We will normally charge $2,500 for an elopement video, but with this limited time offer we will only be charging $2,000 for a full-service elopement video package. (Travel Fees not included. Based out of Colorado.)

Included in the Heart-to-Heart Elopement Video Package:

• Elopement Planning Support, including location planning, non-traditional ceremony planning, and personal vow writing prompts.
    • Pre-wedding Meeting, to connect and get to know each other.
    • Drone Footage (certain location and weather restrictions apply)
    • 2 Videographers, all-day coverage.
    • Cinematic Highlight Film (6-8 min.) with background music and voiceover.

Reach out to learn more about us and what we can offer you. We focus on creating authentic and meaningful films to support couples on their lifelong adventure of love.

• Colorado Springs, Colorado Colorado Springs, CO, 80906 See on map