Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson

Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson

The Heart Of The Couple Is The Heart Of The Ceremony: Personalized Wedding Ceremonies

CREATING AND PERFORMING PERSONALIZED WEDDING CEREMONIES

Services available Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Lehigh, Monroe, Montgomery & Northampton Counties of Pennsylvania. Services also available in Hunterdon, Mercer, Sussex & Warren Counties of New Jersey.

It is a great privilege to create and perform ceremonies that celebrate the fullness of love and life.  I invite you to explore and learn more about my services creating and performing personalized wedding ceremonies and more!. I have eighteen years of experience in the design, coordination and presentation of rituals, ceremonies and public moments for reflection

In all that I do, I focus on YOU! Together, with couples, families and individuals, I work to ‘co-create’ ceremonies that reflect the love, hopes and intentions of those being celebrated and recognized.   I utilize language, imagery and rituals that are meaningful for the family or couple I am working with.  I understand that a wedding ceremony is about the couple being married, not the person performing the ceremony. I perform weddings for same sex couples without any hesitation or question.  Every baby welcomed into a family deserves to be honored in a manner that is meaningful and suitable for their family.  Whether I am leading a spiritual, interfaith, or a non-religious ceremony,  I offer the same respect, joy and confidence.

I can legally perform weddings in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and in the State of New Jersey!  I was not ordained just to perform weddings.  I did not receive my ordination online.

I have worked as a chaplain in a variety of healthcare institutions, including hospital, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, continuing care retirement communities, hospice and mental health settings.  In my professional work as a chaplain I was responsible for assisting others with their spiritual needs.   I encouraged those I cared for to use what they believed in, not what I believed in.  I supported patients and families who had no spiritual or faith beliefs or practices as well.   Meaning and emotion, value and hope can be found and recognized by all of us.  I use this same approach when working with couples, families and individuals to plan and create meaningful rituals and ceremonies. -Stephanie

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Non-religious (3)
No Denomination (3)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Lutheran (1)

Rev. Stephanie was wonderful! You can tell she's been doing this a long time! I was completely put at ease during our ceremony and she has a great sense of humor! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/18/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Customized Vows, Licensed

We worked with Stephanie for our July wedding at Stroudsmoor Country Inn. She was so easy and wonderful to work with and was so helpful in working with us to craft the perfect ceremony. Our ceremony was beautiful and many of our guests commented on how personal and meaningful it felt. We would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Stephanie provided us with exactly what we were looking for. Immediately after booking, she sent along a packet of information and a sample ceremony with tons of options for customization. She gave us the freedom to make any changes or additions we wanted so that our ceremony would truly be our own. When we had gotten the ceremony to where we wanted it, we sent it to Stephanie who went over it and offered suggestions and asked the appropriate questions to help us make it perfect. For our rehearsal, she was punctual and efficient. She knew exactly what to do and took the lead, which effectively eased any nerves we might have had about our wedding being in an outdoor space. Moreover, it was an extremely hot weekend, but Stephanie rolled with it and helped us to keep our spirits high about it. We truly appreciated Stephanie's personable and easy going nature; we felt truly understood and listened to. It meant so much to us to be able to have a ceremony that was, indeed, from the heart and true to us and our love.

Profile Picture Theresa, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews

Ceremony Rehearsals Pricing
Starting Price
$100.00
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$75.00

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

220x220 sq 1330465535620 911

10% Discount: Fire, Police, EMS: First Responders

$25.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
I am pleased to offer a 10% discount on all of my services for all involved in serving local communities. Fire, Police, EMS: First responders will receive discount; SAVINGS WILL BE AT LEAST $25, but actual amount depends on services required. 10% discount is applicable to ceremony fee and rehearsal fee. $100 non-refundable deposit must be received within one week of booking to secure date and availability. *Cannot be combined with any other discount.
#WW6ad5e59f7cd1d075
220x220 sq 1330464972105 militarydiscount

Military Discount

$25.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
To recognize the service and dedication of the US Armed Services, I am please to offer a 10% discount on all of my services. Discount is available for active duty, reserved personnel and veterans. SAVINGS WILL BE AT LEAST $25,, but actual amount depends on services required. 10% discount is applicable to ceremony fee and rehearsal fee. $100 non-refundable deposit must be received within one week of booking to secure date and availability. *Cannot be combined with any other discount.
#WW020f26571206a64b
220x220 sq 1330464657896 free

*Free Rehearsal* If You Are Referred By A Couple I Married

$100.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
I have performed weddings for wonderful couples and in honor of this, if you are referred to me by a couple that I married, you will receive your rehearsal free. Referring couple MUST make introduction and contact Heart Ceremonies directly. $100 non-refundable deposit required. Deposit must be received one week from date of booking. If deposit is not received, my services are not guaranteed nor is the promotional rate. Military/ EMS discount still available on ceremony fee.
#WW1eb8bdfec2040f5e

11 ENDORSEMENTS
Brining the gift of Love to every Ceremony We work with Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson often at many, many venues in and around the Lehigh Valley. She always provides just the right mix of what fit’s the couple and leaves them with a message, that if followed, will serve them well, in love, for many years to come! Reflections Creative Photography highly recommends Heart Ceremonies for your Wedding Vows and Celebration of Love!!

Reverend Stephanie is a personable professional. On a day when many couples are understandably nervous, she is able to put them at ease with her calming personality and sense of humor. Her ceremonies are not "one-size-fits-all", but rather customized for each couple to what they want. She arrives early and makes sure everything is ready to go before anyone from the bridal party steps foot in the ceremony. Reverend Stephanie was very easy to work with, and I look forward to our next wedding together.

Rev Stephanie is won of the most awesome officiants we get to work with She is so much fun and exciting She will make your ceremony totally the best

It was such a pleasure to work with Stephanie at our June 2013 wedding. She was very friendly and warm hearted - a perfect combination when selecting the right officiate. Weddings can often be hectic and stressful and Stephanie went above and beyond to calm the nerves of the bride. She reassured her that everything would be beautiful and it was! As a photographer, I really appreciated that Stephanie was so easy to work with and I was able to capture so many great memories for the couple. I'd strongly recommend Stephanie to anyone who is looking for a friendly personable officiate!

Rev. Stephanie Thompson has officiated several of my wedding couples and each one of them has remarked about how warm, thoughtful and helpful she was in planning their exchange of vows. She has the remarkable gift of putting everyone at ease with her delightful personality. I highly recommend Heart Ceremonies!