638 Jameston Avenue, The Villages, FL 32162 Map · Phone number

About Heart 2 Heart Photography

My wife and I are the team that make up Heart 2 Heart Photography. Gailmarie is one of the sweetest people that you could ever meet. She is a true romantic at heart, and she loves weddings. She is very easy to talk to, and as a bride you'll feel very comfortable with her. She'll be "one of the girls", five minutes after you meet her. She loves to do the detail shots of the dress, the shoes, the flowers, the cake, the girls getting ready, etc. She has a terrific eye for photography, and she can create beautiful and artistic albums.

I am the technical one. I love everything about the technical side of photography. I make sure we have the right gear for the job, and that we're totally prepared to make the most of your wedding day. Whether we're shooting by available light, on camera flash, or studio strobes, I make sure that we have what we need to get the best photographs possible in every situation. I'm the one that will ask a lot of questions to make sure your wedding day goes the way YOU want it to, and I'm the one that will be there at the rehearsal to be sure that we'll be ready for your wedding ceremony.

Our greatest asset though is that we really care about what we do, and the people we work with. We believe that photographs can take you back to a moment in time, and help you to remember a very special day in your life. We have two goals on a wedding day. To be sure that you're happy with the way the day flows along, and to create wonderful memories that you will treasure even more as the years go by. My wife says our slogan should be "from our heart to yours - we hope you have a picture perfect day", and she's right. We do everything we can to make it a "picture perfect day", for everyone at your wedding.

72ec3c03c42c9826 1256140604543 11
125x7
1402wallet
72ec3c03c42c9826 1256140604543 11

1 Reviews for Heart 2 Heart Photography

Tara · Married on 05/28/2009

I married my best friend May 28th 2009 and have the most wonderful pictures i could ask for.
    What is written is 100% true. Gailmarie was more then just some lady taking my pictures but became a friend. She really did work with me prior to the wedding to make sure my "Cinderella Moment" came to be. Her and I went over pictures from Wedding Magazine's like old friends. Being that all of my bridesmaids are not in the state of Florida it was nice to have a true friend to put their input on what would work and what wouldn't work out. I felt like everything I really wanted and asked of her she did. On the day of the wedding she even had the pictures id cut out and wanted done with her so to get the shot just right. I felt like she went ABOVE and BEYOND what a "normal" photographer would do.

George (her husband) Is also amazing. He came up with some AMAZING shots for My husband and his groomsmen. (i.e in front of the movie theater so we know what movies were out at that time, and in font of Haagen-dazs where the sign says "made like no other" and points to him.) He came up with this before the wedding and had it as a surprise for me. The guys didn't even tell me about it. It was kind of nice to have someone thinking about that kind of thing. I was the one running around and knowing every detail of everything. So when I did go to their home to view the pictures it was nice to see that he had done that. I only had a few Ideas for the Grooms and my husband to do and he helped out a lot making sure they were classic and not all of them being silly and goof-ball pictures)

What I really want to get across is that they were more then just another crew I had to hire they were FRIENDS. They would call me with ideas and I them. They went to the places (ie over the water in the Villages Sumter Landing Town Square to test shots at the the we would be there to see what would look best) They heard what I (and my Groom too) wanted and really tried to do it (and blew what we thought we would get out of the water). When I was done and wanted to see my guests and eat they said it was fine and got the last few of just my husband and I done with so we could be apart of the party. I felt like i was with my friends. They even took ideas from one of my bridesmaids date. (there is one on a dock over the water where the whole wedding party is out there) It took a while to get it to work out right but in the end we got a GREAT shot.

I couldn't ask for better pictures. I had so many that I didn't even get all the ones i wanted. I do recommend The book. Its SO worth it. I wasn't sure at first thinking id make my own but TRUST ME its done up so well you wont care if there are two books. And if you are like I was I was to busy having fun (and being the bride) to take my own shots and most gusts I feel are the same. The book they make is Beautiful and really something you should think about when looking at there packages. Its very classy and I feel will hold up better then anything I could make myself.

They are amazing people and because they are husband and wife I think they work even better together. The one does something before being asked because they know what to do next. They were on time for my wedding rehearsal and Wedding day...which does mean a lot because not everyone sees your wedding as important as you do. but I feel they see your wedding day JUST as important as you do....and that makes a HUGE difference when it comes to your pictures.

Tara Gamet (Scott Too!)