16 E 40th Street Second Floor, New York, NY 10016 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

4 Reviews for Health + Beauty

I can't say enough good things about Lorraine, she's friendly and really knows her stuff. A friend of mine referred me to her since I'm getting married in June and my skin wasn't looking so great. A few sessions later and I love my new skin! She uses high end, organic products that really make a difference so I bought some products and a package. I'm really happy to have found her.

Sent on 04/21/2016

Jenna · Married on 05/21/2016

I'm finally the woman I always wanted to be - the one who has a "person" that they trust with their skin and plans a skin strategy. I'm delighted to have found an esthetician who uses TECHNIQUE in our sessions together. I actually get a good facial massage. I'm so tired of estheticians slapping on products then leaving the room and calling it a "service." Not here. Lorraine invests herself in each appointment and it's always the experience I'm craving. Lorraine strongly believes in the products she uses, but there's not a product push - ever - further contributing to experience with her.

Sent on 03/01/2016

Lina · Married on 02/27/2016

What a fabulous experience--I feel like a new woman! I just had my first microdermabrasion facial with LED and I am just glowing (literally!). I have never had such a relaxing and nurturing skincare experience before. From the moment I walked into the suite I felt calm and super relaxed as it very zen, quiet and clean. Lorraine was very professional and thorough, listened to my concerns and evaluated my needs, and gave me a detailed and personalized treatment. The products were high end organic and my skin looked and felt amazing. I highly, highly recommend Lorraine.

Sent on 02/23/2016

Health + Beauty Pricing

Health + Beauty Price Rates

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Health + Beauty 1
    FREE LED Light Session
    If there is ONE day in your life you want to look radiant and glowy, it's on your wedding day. LED stands for Light Emitting Diode, it's a painless, no downtime, chemical free way to renew collagen, banish acne causing bacteria and leave you with soft, smooth, glowing skin. It is my pleasure to offer you a free 30minute LED session when you book your first skincare treatment at Health + Beauty.

• Beauty with Grace
    Beauty with Grace Wedding Hair & Makeup

Lorraine of Health + Beauty is an amazing esthetician/accupuncturist. Getting on a great skincare regimen before the big day is so important and I highly recommend Lorraine. She is not only great at what she does but it also an amazing individual.

• 16 E 40th Street, Second Floor New York, 10016 See on map