2412 26th Road S, Arlington, VA 22206 Map · Phone number

About Health And Wholeness

We are a private Personal Training and Wellness studio. Aside from getting you into the best wedding shape of your life, we offer ionic foot soaks, infared sauna, MAT Technique, pilates and more!

3233742542f0e18b5d16
FBlogo
HWStudio8553

1 Reviews for Health And Wholeness

Amy · Married on 04/17/2010

a few months before my wedding I had my first fitting and was told I needed to lose 10lbs to fit into my dress. after a few weeks of trying to starve myself I got smart and signed up with Christian, one of the trainers at Health and Wholeness. I could not be happier with that decision. In about 2.5 months I fit into my dress, was about 200% stronger, no longer hated my arms, and felt absolutely incredible on my wedding day. they are incredible.
    The trainers at Health and Wholeness are incredibly skilled, talented and professional. They can help you accomplish WHATEVER you need. In addition to kicking your butt in a work out they can help you figure out a better way of eating, exercising and living. Moreover, they are NICE. They are incredibly kind people. It's so easy to feel motivated because they genuinely care about you. Not just your progress, you as a person. And there is nothing more inspiring than being cheered on by someone who truly believes in you, and wants nothing more than to see you succeed.
    The months before your wedding are incredibly stressful, and it's easy to adopt alot of unhealthy habits and make yourself crazy. Going to Health and Wholeness will help you combat stress and look completely amazing on your wedding day. Believe me, this is SO worth it.

Sent on 07/28/2010