Head Over Heels NC

Head Over Heels NC

$3,500

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Head Over Heels NC

Head Over Heels specializes in innovative weddings that reflect the unique personalities and styles of each of our brides and grooms. Our mission is to be your voice on your wedding day so you can savor each and every moment without worrying about what's coming next or whether or not your guests are being taken care of. Let us handle the logistics, down to the very last detail, so you can relax and participate in the celebration rather than feeling as if you are watching it from a distance. We offer a variety of packages - from day-of to full service to everything in between!

Categories: Wedding Planner

To-Do Lists (3)
Non-Religious (2)
Religious (2)
Partial Planning (1)

Head Over Heels is the absolute best!

I had the pleasure of having Natasha coordinate my wedding this past October, and she did a fabulous job. She is so organized, attentive to detail AND big picture, and did an excellent job directing my massive family/wedding party at our rehearsal and on our wedding day. Natasha allowed my fiancé and I, as well as our families, to feel completely at ease on our wedding day. It was the greatest gift of all - to be able to enjoy our big day fully without any worries, knowing that we had Natasha and the Head Over Heels team running the show!

Profile Picture Lexi, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kelly, Natasha and team made our wedding day a dream come true and are worth absolutely every penny! We had a long engagement (1.5 yrs), and met with some other planners who would only book us at full-service rates that were over our budget and needs. Kelly was happy to take us on for a partial planning service (we already selected our venue, which included catering) without any unnecessary strings. She jumped right in getting us set up with photography, video, DJ, and hair + makeup within a few weeks of signing the contract. Kelly has a fantastic list of suggested vendors – everyone she suggested was top-notch, and across various price points. She helped us work through our budget and let us know where we should and shouldn’t think about cutting costs, and what was realistic for the kind of wedding we were hoping for. Kelly coordinated all of our contracts, reviewing each line item and following up when there were price issues or changes. Natasha joined Kelly for a lot of our meetings, and was a wonderful addition! She asks great questions at vendor meetings, takes detailed notes, and understood our vision incredibly well.

While working with Kelly and Natasha for the last year, my husband and I constantly said how happy we were in our choice to work with Head Over Heels – we knew the price was well-worth the peace of mind and time-savings during the wedding planning process. On our wedding day, we felt that even more.

Our reception was dream – every detail was exactly as we visualized, and that is all thanks to Kelly and the HOH team. The flowers and décor were picture-perfect, and even better than we imagined. All the minor details were perfectly thought-through, and Kelly was happy to jump in to move things along and make sure everything ran smoothly. We had a top-notch vendor at every turn, all suggested by Kelly, and it made for an absolutely incredible wedding day.

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Reception, Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals

Wow! Kelly was amazing to work with! She was very organized and had everything prepared and ready to go before our big day even started. I have to admit that there was a struggle to let someone else plan this most important day of my daughter’s life. Yes my daughter and I did not agree on everything either. What I was amazed is that Kelly found a way to make us both happy and to slowly build our trust as we moved ever closer to the wedding day. She contacted and sent schedules to every one of our vendors and made sure everything was in order prior to our wedding day. She was also very quick to respond (text, email, phone) whenever we had questions or if something unexpected came up during planning. Everything was taken care of the day of and we didn't have to worry about any of it.

So by the day of the wedding, Kelly had earned our full trust and we were all able to enjoy the wedding day and knew that she would handle any issues that may arise. It was so nice to give our full focus was on our special day and absorbing the joy from every moment, confident that Kelly would just handle it. We also enjoyed working with her assistants, Natasha and Ali, and also with Lauren. What a beautiful team they make! Hiring Kelly to be our planner was one of the best decisions I made throughout the entire planning process. If you're looking for a planner or are still debating on whether or not you should spend the extra money, please take my advice and go with Kelly. Your wedding is too precious to trust just anyone and it is flies by so quickly, we are so happy we chose Kelly. No one else could have pulled off this miracle with such grace, joy and love.

Profile Picture Nancy, 11/5/16, 4 Reviews

Religious
Number of Planners
6 AWARDS

13 ENDORSEMENTS
Kelly and her team are awesome! They were extremely professional and seemed to have everything under control. I really enjoyed working with Kelly and her team.

I have had the pleasure of working with Kelly and the Head Over Heels team several times and they are absolutely top notch! No stone goes unturned during the planning and they are super easy to work with. Trust your special day to one of the best in the Charlotte market.

Love Kelly and the attention to detail she provides as well as lovely personality!

We love working with this bunch of ladies! They are effecient and get the job done, with beauty and grace!! They know how to make you event run smooth! They know how to bring your vision to life and know the team of vendors to make it happen! Head over Heels is the team you are looking for to bring your event together, with never leaving out a detail!! Hire them now!

302 PROS I KNOW