Glennville, GA 30427 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About HD Mobile Audio

Hello and congratulations on your upcoming special day! My name is Henry and I own and operate HD Mobile Audio, a premier wedding and mobile dj service servicing Southeast Georgia. I've been a DJ for over 10 years. As a club DJ, I've worked at some of Savannah's top dance clubs. Since 2009, I have been offering mobile and wedding DJ services. I have since developed an outstanding reputation for providing professional, quality service at an affordable price to my clients. Your satisfaction is my priority! I want to make your event or reception a night to remember! I have an extensive music library covering Top 40, Urban, Dance, Techno, Country, Rock and Classics from the 50's, 60's, 70, 80's, and 90's. I keep my music library up to date with all the current hits and most requested songs. I use a premium EV Sound system which can be scaled up or down to suit your needs and budget. Packages which include lighting use LED lighting including LED wash and effect lighting. Please contact me for pricing and availability at 912-610-1912, via Wedding Wire or via our website's contact page.

Destination bride? No problem! You can now book your event or reception, sign your contract, pay your deposit, make payments, request music, fill out paperwork and more on my website http://www.hdmobileaudio.com

Follow HD Mobile Audio on

93c84d534a6072f2 1399513213102 jacob and christa darley s wedding wedding 032

• Videos 2

37 Reviews for HD Mobile Audio

Marcy · Married on 05/20/2017

Henry was so much more than our DJ. He helped me set up a timeline for my wedding. His website is setup for you to go ahead make your playlist. It is very user friendly. He helped direct the wedding. He made transition go so smooth and easy. His wife was also so helpful in lending an extra hand in places at my wedding. My wedding was a dream come true. My friends and family told us it was the best wedding they have ever been to, and I know it was all due to Henry.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Kasi · Married on 12/03/2016

We can't say THANK YOU enough to our wedding DJ, Henry!!! It is very obvious he has a passion for music and also understands that your wedding is the most important day of your life. He strives to go above and beyond offering great advice, online access for planning, time lines, song choices, and tools to make sure your special day is perfect. Henry had an extensive music library with many genres. He was very quick to respond, accommodating, and a true professional. Henry and Adina thank you both so much for helping make our day perfect!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Courtney · Married on 05/28/2016

Thank you for everything Henry! He made our wedding so much fun! I loved the online portal where you could pick the music. Everything turned out perfect from the ceremony to the end of the reception! Would recommend him for any event! Very professional and answers any and all questions or requests you have. Thanks again!!

Sent on 06/05/2016

HD Mobile Audio FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 600.00
  • What is included in the starting price? MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 700.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Spartina Imagery
    Spartina Imagery Wedding Photographers

DJ Henry has always been one of my absolute favorite DJs to work with at a wedding!! He knows how to get the party started and keep it going because he truly has an ear and talent for mixing music. He also does not play the same old stuff. Every wedding seems to represent the couple's style.

• Bryson Hall
    Bryson Hall Banquet Halls

Henry DJ'd a father-daughter dance here at Bryson Hall at the beginning of April. He was incredibly attentive to my client, by assisting her in creating a song list that was appropriate for children to last the whole dance! He was incredibly polite and professional, he showed up on time, and made sure the girls had a great, fun time by keeping them dancing all night long. I highly recommend him!

• Lemere Photography
    Lemere Photography Wedding Photographers

After working with Henry at a wedding I can honestly say he is a top notch vendor. He kept the dance floor well lit and added in just the right amount of smoke to create a perfect dancing atmosphere that made the reception pictures turn out AMAZING! I will definitely recommend HD Mobile Audio for every upcoming bride I have contact with. Great job Henry @ HD Mobile Audio!

• Glennville, 30427 See on map