7102 Maryland Ave., Saint Louis, MO 63130 Map · Phone number

About Hazel & Marie Pearls

Hazel & Marie Pearls - Genuine Cultured Freshwater Pearl "Tie The Knot" Collection

Earrings • Necklaces • Braclets • Bridal Party Gifts to keep the tradition goings...

Hazel & Marie's "Tie the Knot Collection" is designed to be both the perfect gift and bridal accessory for each member of the bridal party. From the Mother of the Bride to the Flower Girl and all the Bridesmaids between. Genuine Freshwater Pearls are the perfect way to say thank you to everyone who has helped with your wedding planning and a gift which they can wear for generations to come.

The collection started as a callback to beloved vintage pieces discovered in hidden jewelry boxes. The styles are real and wearable, inspired by street culture, haute couture, current trends, and vintage pieces. Each piece in the Hazel & Marie collection, from the traditional bracelets to the Gatsby Necklace, is designed to fit your individual style. They are meant to work with bridesmaids dresses and your existing wardrobe, tastefully refining your look. All products feature only real pearls and sterling silver or 14k gold hardware, hand strung on silk thread. The quality and craftsmanship of our products strive to reflect the heirloom pieces passed down by our grandmothers, Hazel & Marie.

All of our products are genuine, cultured pearls and come from the Asia Pacific Region. We use various types of pearls to build our unique collection of designs, from very round to very baroque. The value of our pearls are based on shape, size, and luster and are hand picked for quality and consistency.

Website: www.hazelandmarie.com

Contact Person: If you are interested in viewing the collection or learning more about Hazel & Marie, please contact Cyndy Keesee at order@hazelandmarie.com or call 719 – 338 – 4745 to make an private appointment.

WeddingDecor
HazelMariePearlsTietheKnotProfile
HazelandMarieSignatureTwist4

6 Reviews for Hazel & Marie Pearls

Kate · Married on 07/16/2011

Hazel + Marie was absolutely fantastic to work with, they completely understood what I was looking to wear as a bride and were extremely helpful in choosing the gifts for the bridal party. Everyone in my wedding party wore a Hazel + Marie necklace and they looked stunning. The necklaces (and girls) photographed beautifully and just looked perfect on the girls, it went so well with their dresses and complimented the theme of the wedding wonderfully. It has almost been a year since my wedding and I am constantly seeing my wedding party out and about wearing and enjoying the Hazel + Marie necklaces that I gave to them on my wedding day. Thank you to Hazel + Marie for doing such a great job!!

Sent on 05/23/2012
  • F

Franny · Married on 06/25/2011

I can't speak highly enough of my experience with Hazel and Marie! We ordered over 100 pashminas for our female guests at my wedding, and Hazel and Marie helped me get the colors exactly right. The colors were so bright and perfect that they ended up being the bright pops of colors we needed in our white tent to make the decor really stand out. Hazel and Marie was so easy, flexbile and got us our pashminas many weeks in advance of the wedding which made my mom very happy. A year later I still see my girlfriends wearing their pashminas to other events and everyone raves about the quality!!

Sent on 05/22/2012

Jennifer · Married on 06/17/2011

SO easy to work with!!
    Hazel & Marie's jewlery is so pretty and SO well priced for bridesmaids gifts.
    I honestly regret not ordering myself the earrings and bracelet that I got for my girlfriends.
    They were extremely accomodating-It was a seamless transaction- everything worked out just right!
    I would highly recommend using them!!

Sent on 05/21/2012

Hazel & Marie Pearls FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Catalog, Custom
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design

• Edg-Clif Farms & Vineyard
    Edg-Clif Farms & Vineyard Winery Weddings

these beautiful pearl accessories are the perfect touch to the wedding parties styling! Love the different looks and unique designs. Wonderful!

• 7102 Maryland Ave. Saint Louis, 63130 See on map