PO Box 317, Freeland, MI 48623 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Hayven Events

As a mother-daughter power team, Stacey and Kiersten decided to start an event planning business to help all of those who have a lack of time, desire, or organization to plan a party.
With a combined background of event planning, catering, menu planning, budgets, and creativity- we have everything needed to plan and execute events. Contact us today for a FREE consultation! www.hayvenevents.com

"Simple is better when Hay-ven an event"

Follow Hayven Events on

b08e516cc9d13c46 1468251157475 image

1 Reviews for Hayven Events

• Katie

Katie · Married on 06/18/2017

Kiersten and Stacey were wonderful! From the moment we met I knew they were going to make our day a breeze. We hired them for day-of coordination and I'm SO glad we did. I gave them a list of our decorations and a general idea of how I wanted things placed. I came down during a break in my hair and makeup to find that they already had everything set up more beautifully than I could have imagined. These girls are wonderful. If you're contemplating hiring a coordinator — STOP IT and hire these two wonderful ladies.

Sent on 07/03/2017

Hayven Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Hayven Events 1
    Referral Deal
    Refer as many people as you would like and receive $50 off toward your next event for EACH person referred. Offer valid when final payment is received for their event.

• PO Box 317 Freeland, 48623 See on map