Haylie Noelle Photography

Charlotte, NC View map Visit website
$4,050 Most Popular Price

$4,050 Most Popular Price

Haylie Noelle Photography is a wedding photography company based out of Charlotte, North Carolina. Owner and operator Hayley has seen her interest in her craft blossom and develop into a profession she wholeheartedly enjoys since her time in college. Haylie’s work is influenced by her faith and she cares deeply about capturing the genuine love between each couple in front of her camera. She strives to photograph each couple just as they are on the happiest day of their lives.

Haylie welcomes consultations so she can gain a clear idea of what her clients have in mind in a way that is comfortable for them. Her photography highlights the little moments as well as the more pivotal events of the day. Some of the services Haylie Noelle Photography offers include:

• A second available photographer
  • Engagement photoshoots
  • Options for additional hours and multiple locations
  • Digital copies
  • Wedding portraits
  • Destination and travel services

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,675

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,050

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

• Hannah
    Hannah T. Married on 03/19/2022

Above and beyond!

Where do I even begin?! Haylie was a DREAM to work with. I knew from seeing her portfolio and talking with her briefly that she would be a very special photographer, but I didn't know the extent of how incredible her work with us would be, and how much I would gain from getting to know her as a friend. Haylie was very professional and accommodating to all of our requests throughout the process, starting with a dreamy mountain photoshoot this fall. She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera, so we were able to have really organic poses/photos. On our wedding day, she was patient and flexible as we navigated photos in the wind and shifting schedules. We've gotten our sneak peak back from our wedding photos and I'm already obsessed with all of of them! We have felt so blessed by Haylie, and are so grateful that she was willing to capture the best day of our lives! If you are planning a wedding, I highly recommend Haylie Noelle Photography! She will be your biggest cheerleader, demonstrate her talented work, and you'll gain a friend in the process!
  • Whitney
    Whitney R. Married on 10/30/2021

The most beautiful photographer, inside and out

I met Haylie through one of my bridesmaids and a friend in college. When I was looking for a photographer for my wedding, I must have combed through dozens of photographers but none of them quite fit the esthetic I was trying to find. When my bridesmaid mentioned Haylie was a photographer, I immediately knew I needed to have her be a part of my day as soon as I saw her portfolio. During the entire pandemic, Haylie treated me more than a customer. She checked on me throughout the pandemic, gave me her phone number (in case I had any questions), and is seriously one of the sweetest, most genuine people you will ever meet. My now husband was nervous to take our engagement photos, and she made us both feel so comfortable immediately. Her photographs make me relive every moment over and over again. They're so beautiful, and she captured every little moment, facial expression, and emotion perfectly. My friends and family from the wedding are still talking about how wonderful Haylie and her team were. To say I want Haylie to be a part of my life indefinitely is an understatement. Thank you so much, Haylie, for capturing these beautiful memories and being a part of my life.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

122 photos · 05/04/2019
  • Amanda & Jake
    78 photos · 04/28/2019

1234 Main Street Charlotte, NC, 28209
Location of (Haylie Noelle Photography)

Haylie Noelle Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Haylie Noelle Photography include in the starting price?

Haylie Noelle Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Haylie Noelle Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Haylie Noelle Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Haylie Noelle Photography offer?

Haylie Noelle Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural

What photography services does Haylie Noelle Photography offer?

Haylie Noelle Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Haylie Noelle Photography offer for wedding events?

Haylie Noelle Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Haylie Noelle Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Haylie Noelle Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding