Hawkins Photography

Santa Barbara, CA View map Visit website
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Hawkins Photography is a professional wedding photographer located in sunny Santa Barbara, California. Founder Alex is a passionate photographer dedicated to capturing your wonderful wedding moments into lifelong keepsakes. She strives not only to be your photographer but to make you feel relaxed throughout the experience. Alex prioritizes making meaningful connections with her clients to ensure that you can be your most authentic self on your milestone occasion.

Hawkins Photography offers customizable wedding and elopement packages. Her packages include a minimum of four hours of coverage, print release files, and high-resolution edited photos made available on a digital gallery. Alex is happy to travel beyond the Santa Barbara area upon request and can also offer additional hours and a second photographer as required. Hawkins Photography is excited to begin this journey with you to preserve your beautiful wedding memories.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Slideshow
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

One Event / Day
Slideshow
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • Maya
    Maya G. Getting married on 11/02/2024

Wedding photography!!

Alex was incredibly helpful and accommodating on the day of the wedding. She is always incredibly active when taking pictures and not only takes quality photos but gets shots of The whole event! Would love to work with her again :)
    Lauren C. Married on 06/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Alex was great. She’s fun to work with and very professional and prompt. No

Alex was great. She’s fun to work with and very professional and patient. I’m happy I found her to be our photographer for our wedding day.
illustration stars

27 photos · 06/17/2022

Deals

Hawkins Photography 1
Gift

For all wedding bookings, I will offer a complementary Save the Date template to send out to your guests!

I will work with you on your prefered colors, fonts, and pictures of your choosing if we haven't done an engagement session together!

Hawkins Photography 2
Offer

If you book your wedding day with me, I will offer an engagement shoot for only $200! I will also provide complementary Save the Date templates for you to send out to your weddings guests.

Pricing

Team

Alex
Alex
Photographer

Hi friends! I'm Alex

I have loved photography for as long as I can remember. I started off shooting my mom's garden and setting my dogs up for their close up.

Now, I love shooting everything! From people, to pets, to landscapes! I love capturing everyone and everything in their best light.

Living in Santa Barbara has gotten my creative bug a-buzzin! I'm very fortunate to live in the most beautiful place!

When I'm not behind the camera, I'm in scrubs working with animals! I am lucky enough to do what I love in all aspects of my life. Being a vet tech has taught me patience and kindness. Everyone (even our four legged friends) can use someone in their life to help them feel comfortable and confident. I love being able to offer that to my clients.

Mr. Pibb
Mr. Pibb
Supervisor/Treat Demander/Face Licker

Every photographer needs a supervisor to keep them on track. Trust me, I know how easy it is to get distracted. That's where I come in! I keep my mom on task and focused!

But hey, everyone needs a break now and then right? Espeically if it's to give me a belly rub.

1210 Cacique St. #53 Santa Barbara, CA, 93103
Location of (Hawkins Photography)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding