Edwards, CO 81632 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Hawk Digital

"I really regret not hiring a videographer on our wedding day." A phrase we're hearing all too often.

As a recent newlywed, I can finally stand behind the truth that your wedding day goes by faster than the speed of light. It's full of joy, laughter, hiccups, and so many memories that become a blur just minutes after this big day ends.

So, if you are still reading this, I hope you are excited about creating a video for your special day. Even if you're still on the fence about hiring a videographer, please inquire! I'd love to talk to you more about it. And most importantly, I create custom packages for every single wedding.

The passion is for storytelling, and every wedding has it's own. There's a lot of moving pieces on your wedding day, and Hawk DMP is there to help you relive your special day for years to come. We provide full day shoots and post production services including teaser and feature length videos. Photo services are available as well. Ask about combining photography and videography services for a discounted package deal.

We can't wait to hear from you!

Katie and the HD team

amandastephenwedding28

• Videos 5

10 Reviews for Hawk Digital

Nicole · Married on 08/26/2017

Katie was an amazing photographer to work with. She was available for questions in advance, provided options of packages and best yet the day of she made my husband and I feel so relaxed knowing she was there capturing our image as well as giving us time to enjoy our guests.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Kate · Married on 10/10/2015

Katie was the perfect person for our wedding! Connor and I really were looking for someone to capture the special moments of our day and allow us to relive them whenever we choose. She went above and beyond our expectations with her beautiful work, professionalism, and effort to capture the true us. I also can appreciate anyone who diligently works to finish in a timely manner and we had our video before we knew it. She was a pleasure to work with- very patient and flexible!! We are so pleased with the outcome of our video and can't wait to watch it for years to come! =]

Sent on 11/20/2015

Josh + Heather · Married on 07/26/2015

If someone could earn 6 stars Katie would definitely be the one who deserves it! We decided only a few weeks before the wedding that a videographer was something that we wanted. Even though we gave her such short notice Katie made it happen. Everything from figuring out what we wanted to the actual wedding day was so much less stressful because of Katie! We can't even begin to describe how great she did. Both her and Tommy were so helpful the entire day. They are very professional, but also so nice. We left saying, "We just want to be friends with them!" Katie got us our video in no time, and it is better than we could have ever imagined! I would definitely recommend Katie and Tommy to anyone, and we have in fact already recommended them highly to some of our friends that are getting married. Awesome job Katie and Tommy!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Hawk Digital FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,450.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,050.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Edwards, 81632 See on map