$2,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Hawaii Weddings by Tori Rogers, LLC (formerly Hawaiian Island Wedding Planners, LLC )

Planning fun and fabulous wedding experiences across the Hawaiian Islands!

Tori does it all, and she gives 120% 24/7. She has planned weddings for 17 years; she has served on the board of two wedding associations and is President of the Maui Wedding and Event Professionals; she has planned a wedding expo; she has participated in the Women Helping Women fundraiser for the past 4 years; and her weddings have been published, profiled and/or featured in Hawaii Bride and Groom Magazine, as well as on the Knot, WeddingWire, Borrowed and Blue, Style Me Pretty, and Groom Sold Separately. Tori not only plans weddings…she has planned Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Bridal Showers, Baby Showers, Birthday Parties, Mixers and Networking Events, Rehearsal Dinners, Meet and Greets, and other special events. You can say she LOVES creating for you and with you. Planning and organizing is in her DNA! As a well-respected and knowledgeable wedding professional in the Hawaii Wedding community, Tori has cultivated and maintained amazing relationships with many quality vendors on the Hawaiian Islands. Oh, and she may even tell you about her 20 years of experience teaching Special Education in the California school system and in private practice as an educational therapist (yep, a Masters in Education!) and has worked in retail for several years! She can relate to you on MANY levels.

Tori’s  special connection with Hawaii began in 1978 from frequent vacations with her family. It was meant to be that Hawaii was her wedding destination to her late husband Doug. While planning her own destination wedding in 1998, Tori was encouraged by local Maui wedding and event professionals to continue her passion and innate talent as a business, as she offered a very fresh and unique approach to wedding planning in Hawaii. Fortunately, her couples continue to benefit from that very same approach, as she wants couples to have the “above and beyond” experience whether it is a beach wedding for two or a luxurious wedding ceremony and reception for 350. Every Bride and Groom should feel like  a VIP on the wedding day and be a part of the wedding planning process. Couples appreciate Tori’s directness and honesty to ensure that they know what to expect for their wedding and vow renewals. Creative, flexible, funny, talented, gracious, giving, affordable, cool under pressure, resourceful, and able to handle any situation are commonly used words to describe Tori.

YOUR VISION OF YOUR WEDDING + OUR WEDDING COORDINATION EXPERTISE = YOUR PERFECT WEDDING IN HAWAII! LEAVE THE DETAILS TO US!

Tori will help you in so many ways with your wedding. She does not just pass you on to others. She KNOWS flowers, colors, fabrics, lighting, and the inventory of the rental companies. Tori knows what works and does not work, and she will suggest ways to MAKE things work. With a background in teaching special education (elementary school, middle school and high school), as well as a private practice as an Educational Therapist, Tori’s original plan was to do wedding planning “on the side.” However, her business grew so fast that she became a full time wedding planner/coordinator and event designer. Tori also has retail background (and a fondness for shopping!), a party planning background, experience as a bridesmaid (13 times), and destination bride. She can relate to you on ANY level. (5 Fun Facts about Tori: 1) Favorite rock bands include Bon Jovi and Journey, 2) Favorite TV Show-all of the Law and Orders 3) Favorite color is purple  4) Favorite place is the beach! 5) Favorite food is Caesar Salad)

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Honolulu

Follow Hawaii Weddings by Tori Rogers, LLC (formerly Hawaiian Island Wedding Planners, LLC ) on

50 Reviews for Hawaii Weddings by Tori Rogers, LLC (formerly Hawaiian Island Wedding Planners, LLC )

Ceremony (3)
Destination (2)
Non-Religious (2)
Civil (1)
Religious (1)

When you hire Tori Rogers to plan your wedding, you are hiring the REAL DEAL! Not only did she have an abundance of great ideas for our wedding, but she kept us on our toes with her very detailed wedding summaries. Tori is incredibly detail oriented and organized, which kept us assured that our wedding was in very capable hands. When my friends asked why I was so calm on my wedding day, I just said that Tori had my back and I knew she would take care of anything that came up, and she did! Tori and her team of incredible professionals worked together to make our wedding beyond perfect. Everything was BETTER than we expected. She took the few ideas I presented to her and made our entire vision come to life. It helped that SHE was not stressed on our day because that kept me calm. My friends told me they had wished she had been their wedding coordinator because she was THAT fantastic. Tori is not a YES person, and we appreciated her direct and honest approach that she describes on her website. We trusted her immediately. Her extensive knowledge of the island and the vendors impressed us from our initial conversation. I especially liked that I was not passed around to different people in her company and only planned with her the entire time. She never complained about the many emails I sent, or my phone calls and texts. I knew she was planning other weddings, too, but she always made me feel important and like a priority. I know she is only taking a few weddings next year because of her book, so if you are lucky enough to hire her, HIRE HER!!!

Profile Picture Kathy, 9/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tori assured us from the beginning that our wedding would be just as we imagined, and she definitely delivered! We had never been to Hawaii so we were doing all of our venue scouting and vendor ordering remotely. Tori recommended a flower supplier that gave us exactly the flowers we asked for. Our wedding was VERY focused on flowers (petals on the aisle, flowers on the back of each quest chair and on the chuppah, flowers on the cake table, etc.), so this was probably the most important part to get right and the flowers were stunning. Besides that, Tori got us the right chairs, farm tables for our guest welcome, cake, and water stations, and provided her own nice water dispensers for infused water. She also recommended the PERFECT officiant and ukulele player! On the day of the wedding, Tori was on site early with hired help to set everything up. It was ready promptly as guests arrived and Tori kept everything on time through a VERY TIGHT schedule at the venue. In the end, even though the day was over in a whirlwind, we thought we had the beautiful wedding of our dreams and can't wait to get our pictures. Many of our guests said they decided they will never see a more beautiful wedding. Thank you Tori!!

Profile Picture Nick, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tori was the best! I really liked her ideas and she was always very responsive. I live in Seattle and wanted to have a small destination wedding in Maui and she planned everything! She had lots of great ideas and I felt like I was in such good hands. She was a good listener and very organized. I also felt like she was understanding of our budget. She gave me a list of recommendations and reached out to all vendors. Our wedding was one to remember and it was largely due to Tori. I can't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Diane, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Hawaii Weddings by Tori Rogers, LLC (formerly Hawaiian Island Wedding Planners, LLC ) Pricing

Hawaii Weddings by Tori Rogers, LLC (formerly Hawaiian Island Wedding Planners, LLC ) Price Rates

Day-Of Wedding Coordination Pricing
Full Wedding Planning Starting Price
$3000.00
Hourly Rate
$200.00

Hawaii Weddings by Tori Rogers, LLC (formerly Hawaiian Island Wedding Planners, LLC ) FAQ

Ceremony

1 VIDEO

Real Weddings by Hawaii Weddings by Tori Rogers
1:11 minutes

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Tori Rodgers is the creme de la creme of wedding coordinators/planners. Everything she does is done with taste,precision, and elegance. She is supremely capable and totally professional. She is great to work with and justly deserves a reputation as one of the best wedding planning companies in Hawaii.

Tori rocks! Her attention to detail makes the planning process easy and clear for me as a DJ. When it's party time, she brings such positive energy. She is ON IT!!!

We've partnered with Tori Rogers for years!! She's absoultely professional and caring. Tori has a knack for assisting you make your special events memorable and stress free.

It's been great working with Tori over the years here on Maui. It has been a very positive experience.

74 PROS I KNOW