Hatfield Florist

• An Enchanted Florist at Skippack Village
  • LeRoy's Flowers
  • Maura Rose Events

4 Reviews for Hatfield Florist

Hatfield Florist is amazing. They are extremely easy to work with and so well priced. I was looking on wedding boards on how much flowers would cost since I had a bridal party of 6, multiple grandparents, and a church to decorate, etc. and I figured I would have to spend over 2K to get all of the flowers I needed. Hatfield Florist was so well priced I was able to get GORGEOUS flowers that matched my vision perfectly and stay under budget. I was able to meet with them just once and they really did amazing work. I loved my bouquet and all of my other flowers. I would go back to them anytime!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Joanna · Married on 05/25/2013

Bonnie at Hatfield Floral did a wonderful job with the flowers for our wedding. Upon our initial visit I showed her a picture of what I was thinking so she took that and adapted it to what would be in season. She wanted to surprise us with the final product and I loved them! Since we would be traveling 2.5 hours to get to our wedding venue she packed them so that they would survive the journey, and they still looked great.

Sent on 06/12/2013

Audrey · Married on 05/18/2013

I can't even begin to thank Bonnie and the staff at Hatfield florist for the amazing job they did on my wedding flowers. My husband and I had a large wedding (260 guests) and when budgeting for everything necessary for a wedding, we didn't have a large budget for flowers. Bonnie was still able to give us 28 amazingly beautiful and creative table settings with three total different but cohesive full floral arrangements from short to tall displays. (FYI, Bonnie's been in the business for over 25 years so she has a lot of knowledge and ongoing creativity under her belt) Our wedding was May 18th and our wedding colors were coral and turquoise so colors were a bit tricky. Bonnie reassured me that all my flowers would come in on time and color choices would work out (I really wanted a specific color of coral peonies in my wedding bouquet) and boy was she right! I had the most perfect color of coral flowers in my bouquet especially the peonies. My flower girls has the cutest "purse-like" pomanders and the bridesmaids bouquets were fabulous and bigger than expected but in a good way! ****My advice to future brides, don't overlook a small floral shop just to go with the big name and expensive floral companies because you think they'll do a better job. I was certainly proved wrong ;)

Sent on 07/30/2013

• 19440 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Hatfield Florist)