4196 Merchant Plz Suite 637, Woodbridge, VA 22192 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Harvestime Entertainment

Harvestime Entertainment is the solution for your entertainment and production services for your special event. We offer photography, videography, DJ's, live bands & performers, along with audio visual set ups ex. projectors, screens, & lighting. Contact us to make your event an event you will remember forever.

3 Reviews for Harvestime Entertainment

• Derrick

Derrick · Married on 04/19/2008

Harvestime Entertainment did my wedding on 4/19/08 and did an excllent of job of entertaining the crowd. The DJ found the wedding song which my bride and I selected and went above to beyond to play a mixture of music for the mixed age crowd. The CEO of the company Eric stayed in constant contact with me through phone calls and emails and even offered to work with me on a tight budget. As a DJ myself I can say the company is one of the best in the DMV area and I would reccommend them to anyone.

Sent on 04/21/2008

angelique · Married on 05/06/2001

My wedding video was amazing!!! Our wedding was in Sacramento Ca and was planned from Germany. Being in the military and overseas while planning a wedding in California was a huge obstacle. This company provided quality professional service for a great price and enabled my husband and I to concentrate on other things knowing the video aspect of the wedding was entact and would be done right. We had total confidence in the services we requested and the end product was outstanding. I couldn't have asked for more. My husband and I review the video of the wedding often and it always brings tears to our eyes as we are reminded of our beautiful day! It will be handed down to future generations and the one keepsake from our wedding that will last a lifetime to come. We highly reccomend the services provided by this company.

Sent on 04/21/2008

Jerel · Married on 11/25/2006

3.8
      3.5

They were very professional in handling our special day. We were very pleased with the outcome of the video and we would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 04/08/2008