McDonough, GA 30252 Map · Phone number

About Harsh Design

Harsh Design specializes in floral and event styling. We work hard to bring your wedding day to life with the perfect blooms and decor. With a designer who has achived the experience of working with the most traditonal floral designers to the modern, we can create an orginal design just for you and your day!

ThegreenBouquet
ThegreenBouquet
DSCN0791

2 Reviews for Harsh Design

Danielle · Married on 11/05/2011

I absolutely loved my flowers and candy buffet table that Harsh Design provided for me. Everything I said that I wanted in my design, he provided. My bouquets were so amazing, everyone kept asking me who did them! He followed my direction spot on, on how I wanted everything to look and helped me when I couldn't make my mind up on the different flower choices. My candy buffet was to die for. All the guests were so impressed by it and could not stop saying how awesome it was. There was enough candy for everyone to have several pieces of each (so many choices of candy!) and it never looked empty, always full. I would highly recommend Harsh Design for anyone who needs a florist/decor for their wedding. I didn't have a whole lot of money to spend and Michael never made me feel like my wedding was going to look cheap and dull but simply beautiful. He really worked with me the way I wish some of my other vendors had of.

Sent on 11/14/2011

Erin · Married on 05/08/2010

I was thoroughly impressed and pleased with the job done for my wedding in May of 2011. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and stunning. I was not a big help in telling him what I wanted, I am very indecisive and not too familiar with flowers, and he was still able to capture exactly what I wanted. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for someone with fun, fresh and hip ideas! I cannot say enough how happy I was with the job he did.

Sent on 10/27/2011