3124 S Kerckhoff Ave, San Pedro, CA 90731 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About harrisonpiperphotography

Over two thousand satisfied clients have trusted their wedding photography to Harrison Piper. Mike Piper, the founder of Harrison Piper Photography, has been a photographer his entire life. He’s always had a camera in his hands. For the past 17 years Mike has specialized in wedding photography, serving the entire South Bay. Well known by all the major venues and churches throughout the region, our experience is evident. Small and friendly, we realize that every wedding is a story to be told in hundreds of unique moments, with images both playful and classic. Your special day deserves the unforgettable images captured by Harrison Piper Photography.

You may also choose from among our team of highly experienced photographers to assist Mike in capturing your day in a variety of photographic styles, including romantic and photojournalistic.

Having worked as a photographer for many years with a Fortune 500 company, Mike is also available to shoot special occasions and corporate events. Please contact us for additional details.

Website: HarrisonPiperPhoto.com

Email: mike@harrisonpiperphoto.com

Phone: 310-831-1695 or 310-514-1461 (C)

23 Reviews for harrisonpiperphotography

I can’t say enough about how thrilled we are with Harrison Piper Photography, especially our photographer, Mimi Teller! We were referred to Harrison Piper through our venue’s preferred vendor list. We contacted others on the list but none responded with the same level of service and responsiveness as Mike provided. From the first phone call, Mike made us feel at ease and offered great suggestions for making our day better. He patiently and quickly responded to my incessant questions. Mike immediately made us feel that the success of our day was important to him.
    Because we are from out of state, we were unable to meet with Mimi, in person. That didn’t stop her from coming prepared! As the date was approaching, I was growing nervous about our choice since I hadn’t spoken with Mimi. Mike had here contact me to put my concerns to rest, which she absolutely did. I then emailed her several preferred poses and desired shoots. Not only did Mimi capture every requested shot possible, she went the extra mile to memorize everyone’s name! So that when it was time to photograph the next group, she could specifically identify the people required for the shot! Mimi made every effort to ensure that we had the best photographs possible. When necessary, she would kindly asking people to move out of the frame to ensure they weren’t captured in the photo. She captured so many wonderful pictures it was difficult to choose!
    We received online access to our photographs within 36 hours of our wedding! Every aspect of our relationship with Harrison Piper and Mimi exceeded our expectations! So much so, that we recommended them to my brother who will be using them for his upcoming wedding, as well!

Harrison Piper did a wonderful job shooting our wedding and engagement pictures. Neither one of us is very photogenic but they knew how to deal with it! They went above and beyond to keep things moving on schedule, and even came to the rescue when the wrong beverage was served!

Kimberly · Married on 07/12/2014

MIKE IS WONDERFUL AND WILLING TO WORK WITH ME THE ENTIRE WEDDING. I WASN'T THE EASIEST BRIDE, BUT HE ACTED LIKE I WAS. MY FAMILY CAN BE A LITTLE TESTY, SO TO GET THE PICTURES WE DID WAS INCREDIBLE. WE'VE USED HIS PHOTOS NOW FOR OUR THANK YOU CARDS, SAVE THE DATES, AND CHRISTMAS CARDS. HE AND THE PRICE ARE WONDERFUL!!!

Award

harrisonpiperphotography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints

• 3124 S Kerckhoff Ave San Pedro, CA 90731 See on map