148 Sheraton Drive, New Cumberland, PA 17070 Map · Phone number

About Clarion Hotel And Conference Center Harrisburg West

The Holiday Inn Hotel and Conference Center is the Perfect Place for your Wedding Weekend!

Other couples have also viewed

• Radisson Hotel Harrisburg
  • Hilton Harrisburg
  • Sheraton Harrisburg Hershey Hotel
  • Gettysburg Hotel, Est. 1797

5 Reviews for Clarion Hotel And Conference Center Harrisburg West

Katherine · Married on 11/06/2010

The team at the New Cumberland Holiday Inn was amazing. The food was delicious and for a great price. The alcohol package included with the dinners is a really good deal. The cocktail hour food was an extra 8-15 per person, depending on what you wanted, but everyone loved that food as well.

The place was very flexible with our wants. We had a few unique items for the reception, and they set up everything how we asked with no problems. Everyone was responsive and kind.

I love how the room was set up, with the dance floor in the middle and tables on either side. In the center, the bride and groom can sit up higher, which is great so that everyone can see them. I would recommend this to anyone!

Sent on 11/30/2010
  • W

Brandy · Married on 09/27/2008

Vanessa was just amazing! Linda and the banquet staff were amazing as well. They made everything just perfect for our special day!

Sent on 10/24/2008

Nancy · Married on 06/07/2008

My husband and I visited several venues to locate the perfect spot for our wedding reception. From day one, our wedding Coordinator Vanessa Straub was upbeat, fun to work with, and extremely professional. The hotel offered a lovely evening in which we were able to try out the foods that were offered to ensure that what we chose for our special day was exactly to our taste. When the wedding day finally came, I have to say that our experience with the Harrisburg Holiday Inn & Conference Center in New Cumberland, PA far exceeded even our best expectations. The venue was decorated in a lovely manner, staff were pleasant and always on hand to assist, and the guests commented that it was the "nicest wedding they'd ever attended" and that it "seeemed like everything was planned in consideration of the guests". I felt like a princess from the minute we arrived and my husband and I danced our first dance as husband and wife. The food was excellent and our guests made frequent mention of how delicious it was. Despite warm temperatures that day, Ms. Straub interceded whenever any quick thinking was needed to assist our guests and my Mother ( who is not easily impressed) commented to me later in the day how much Ms. Straub impressed even her. Many of our guests were able to book rooms in a block at very reasonable prices and the family enjoyed a lovely breakfast the next morning in the Elephant and Castle Pub. One special touch that really warmed my Mom's heart was when she saw that the flower arrangements we were unable to take with us that she had indicated to staff could be taken home or used in whatever manner they saw fit, coud be seen placed throughout the hotel the next morning. She said they still looked beautiful and she was so happy that they had not gone to waste. When the day finally ended for my husband and I all I could think was that I wished I had the ability to throw a party like that for family and friends more frequently because of how special the hotel staff had made us feel and how much we truly enjoyed our wedding reception at the hotel. Thank you to everyone that worked so hard! My husband Ed and I will never forget that day! Nancy B

Sent on 01/30/2009

Award

• 148 Sheraton Drive New Cumberland, PA, 17070 See on map
    Location of (Clarion Hotel And Conference Center Harrisburg West)

Clarion Hotel And Conference Center Harrisburg West frequently asked questions

What are the most important characteristics of Clarion Hotel And Conference Center Harrisburg West in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Clarion Hotel And Conference Center Harrisburg West for wedding events is known for:

• Hotel

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Clarion Hotel And Conference Center Harrisburg West for wedding events?

Clarion Hotel And Conference Center Harrisburg West offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:

• Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Clarion Hotel And Conference Center Harrisburg West offer?

Clarion Hotel And Conference Center Harrisburg West offers the following types of wedding events:

• Ceremony
  • Reception

What services does Clarion Hotel And Conference Center Harrisburg West offer for wedding events?

Clarion Hotel And Conference Center Harrisburg West offers the following services for wedding events:

• Event Planner

What percentage of users recommend Clarion Hotel And Conference Center Harrisburg West and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Clarion Hotel And Conference Center Harrisburg West is recommended by 80% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.4 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.5 in professionalism, 4.4 in average response time, 4.4 in value, 4.3 in quality of service and 4.2 in flexibility.