update, Bowie, MD 20716 Map · Phone number

PC140030
8 5B1 5D 11 08098

8 Reviews for Harris Florals

Lakesha · Married on 02/13/2009

Beautiful I really waited til the last minute because i dont know any thing about
    flowers but they did a lovely job ivory and red

Sent on 03/03/2009

Jessica · Married on 01/03/2009

I can’t tell you how pleased I was with my flowers. I met with Melissa Houston and she not only designed my wedding, but she also had invaluable advice and tips with the planning. She is very knowledgeable about all parts of the weddings and I was able to call her for advice on non flower issues many times. I can’t say enough about what a great resource she was! My husband and I had a tight budget but Melissa was very helpful and took extra time to make what we wanted fit our budget. She had a lot of pictures for us to look at, but she also had a flower color guide that helped us pick the right flowers for my look. The entire staff at Homestead Garden’s was polite and helpful. Everything was more beautiful than I had hoped. I highly recommend Melissa and her staff for your wedding.

Sent on 01/13/2009

Penny · Married on 09/18/2008

The centerpieces provided by Homestead Gardens for our large dinner event were outstanding. When you have an event, the table setting is extremely important because so much time is spent sitting for the event. Our dinner was an Awards Event, and after the evening concluded, we had many people rushing around the room to take centerpieces. One woman told me that getting to take the centerpiece home was better than winning the award.
    Additionally, the service at Homestead was wonderful; we were unsure of what would be most appropriate, and we provided a copy of the invitation. The floral arrangements were absolutely perfect!!!!
    We also had Homestead provide coursages, which were just perfect. They also provided flowers to be given to the Event Committee; the flowers were beautifully arranged, and tied with a lovely bow to make them special.
    I would highly recommend using Homestead Gardens for any floral needs for any event.

Sent on 10/23/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• update Bowie, 20716 See on map
    4105555555 (Other Phone Number)
    8009980000 (Fax Number)