About Harris Bloom

Specializing in wedding ceremonies that are heartfelt, humorous and unique...

Hi!

First of all, congrats!! And thanks so much for the opportunity to bid to be your wedding officiant!

I have performed many, many weddings and have always received extremely good feedback (go to my reviews now! Seriously! .... Okay, you back?)

Since I am a stand-up comedian, I specialize in creating wedding ceremonies with humor (but don't worry, it won't be a laugh a second...It'll also be poignant and moving. I will be happy to send you sample paragraphs from recent weddings that I have officiated or even a video!).  If selected, I would forward a series of questions about both of you, and use this information to write a customized service for your wedding.  I am open to rewrites and adjustments.  I usually find that working with my clients collaboratively results in a ceremony that is meaningful and personal.  And funny.  I would also make arrangements to meet with both of you beforehand, so we can review the service and get to know each other, whether in NYC (where I live - I'll buy ya coffee!) or near you.

Please contact me at harrisbloom@yahoo.com or at 646-645-5975.

Thanks and best wishes!

Single Religion (2)
Catholic (2)
Vow Renewal (1)
Episcopalian (1)

We thoroughly enjoyed and appreciated Harris and service that he provided to us on our special day. We recommend him to other couples who need someone special to make their ceremony run without any hiccups

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Licensed, Single Religion

I cannot recommend Harris enough. As an officiant for our wedding, Harris provided a joyful, fun, and dignified service. Our goal was to have an intimate elopement near the Gapstow Bridge in Central Park that included my wife, myself, Harris, and a photographer. Harris' ceremony allowed Shari and me to focus on each other and he helped deliver an intimate experience for two.

Prior to the ceremony we exchanged email several times with Harris to share information about our relationship so he could customize the ceremony. His process was easy and thorough and resulted in a wonderful experience.

A few people even gathered on the sidewalk behind us and applauded as Harris concluded the ceremony. I think my beautiful bride and Harris' ceremony caught their attention.

Best Wishes on your own ceremony. - Ed

10 Photos

My Photo Album

10 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
Harris Bloom is, by far, one of the best and most professional officiants I've come across in the 18 years I've been in the wedding business. He's charasmatic, personable, eloquent and truly funny. I've never experienced a perfect mix of the above, and am happy to not only endorse, but highly recommend him to all of our incredible couples.

Events

290 Riverside Dr Apt 8D, New York, NY 10025   See On Map
646-645-5975 (phone)
Harris Bloom is a wedding officiant from New York City. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut. Harris Bloom is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the New York wedding industry for five years. We specialize in wedding officiant.