Harpist Sally Fletcher

Harpist Sally Fletcher

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Harpist Sally Fletcher

Wedding Magic
Sally Fletcher offers a wide variety of music:
          Classical, Popular, Show Tunes, Folk Music,
          Celtic, Improvisation, Religious and Inspirational

So that the harp can be heard in a large setting, she often uses a small, discreet amplifier which runs on batteries.

She enjoys playing the best music from every style,
adding her own interpretation.

Sally's harp music emanates warmth, beauty and healing.

Categories: Wedding Musician

Regions serviced: San Francisco

6 Reviews for Harpist Sally Fletcher

Sally is amazing at what she does. I hired her for my wedding ceremony and my guests were in awe of her performance. The music was wonderful to listen to and the harpist was so visually beautiful. Sally is very professional and reliable, plus she was reasonably priced. If you are looking for a wow factor at your ceremony, hire Sally, you will not be disappointed. Thanks again! Jalina

Profile Picture User4475027, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Sally was fabulous! I found her online via Google because since we were getting married in a wine cave, I thought that music played on the harp would be beautiful for our ceremony- and she was amazing!
I contacted Sally, and I was very happy that I could listen to her music right on her website. Once I heard her music and found out that she was available on our date- I booked immediately! She was professional, easily accessible via email, had good recommendations on what to play, was flexible when I wanted to change our songs, and was all around great to work with. Her music was absolutely beautiful for our ceremony and I will recommend her highly to anyone else looking for magical ceremony music. Thank you Sally!

Profile Picture Elle, 5/30/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Wonderful... Sally was wonderful, everyone loved her Thank you Sally.. :)

Profile Picture Rhonda&Dan's, 2/21/15, 6 Reviews

Violin
Winds
1 AWARD

1 ENDORSEMENT
Nothing is more romantic and beautiful than the sounds of a harp being skillfully played, and this is the performance value brought forth by Harpist Sally Fletcher. We had the pleasure of hearing her play at a recent wedding. As wedding florists, we are typically gone when the guests start to arrive, but due to usually heavy winds, we stayed on to make sure everything was in place and couldn't resist watching the wedding party processional "from the wings". Sally's performance was beautiful, as was her instrument, at least 6'h, gilded in gold and one of several in her collection. She is a professional and a nice person! I would not hesitate to recommend her for future weddings.

San Rafael, CA 94903   See On Map