531 Ridgewood Dr., Pendergrass, GA 30567 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Harpist for the King

Hailey Smith is a Professional Harpist that has the pleasure of serving and performing for Weddings, Conferences, and Corporate Events all over North GA.

haileyharpist 10

• Videos 1

5 Reviews for Harpist for the King

Carly · Married on 06/16/2018

So beautiful and lovely

Hailey is a talent! We got to go over to her house and she played us a song selection that we could choose from for our ceremony parts, they are all so beautiful! Hailey performed at my Mom's wedding as well and I just had to have her at mine! She is amazing and it definitely made our ceremony by having her play the harp for us!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Amy · Married on 11/18/2017

From the moment my daughter Melissa and her fiancé Andrew and I heard Hailey play her harp last spring, we knew she was the one to provide music for our wedding ceremony this fall. From the beginning, Hailey was gracious and professional. We met in her home to hear her play various pieces, and we were so impressed by the breadth and depth of her talent! She played so many wonderful pieces with a skill and emotion that made us grab our tissues. Though she did not yet know the anthem from my alma mater, “God of the Marching Centuries” (Agnes Scott College), she immediately offered to make an arrangement for harp. When Hailey later sent me the sound clip of her playing the result, I was blown away by past memories and by anticipation of the coming wedding. Her music is tender yet powerful, heart-felt yet ethereal. She made the entire process of music selection and performance so enjoyable. I can’t say enough to thank Hailey for the gorgeous music her harp and her artistry brought to my daughter’s wedding.

Sent on 11/24/2017

Kalie · Married on 10/07/2017

Hailey played the harp for my wedding ceremony and it was absolutely beautiful. I had heard her at another wedding and I knew I had to have her play at mine. My family came to listen to her selection of songs and were blown away at what a wonderful harpist she is. Walking down the aisle to her music was exactly what I had envisioned for my wedding. She knows a whole range of popular wedding songs but is also willing to learn new ones if you have a special request. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a classy backdrop to their ceremony for a very reasonable price.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Harpist for the King's reply:

Thank you, Dear Kalie, for going out of your way to leave me this lovely review!
    I very much enjoyed your wedding. Your Officiant stood out because he was such a close personal friend to you and Joseph and knew all your stories. :)
    OH! And thanks for the tip. It was the day before my birthday so it was an extra special blessing.
    All the best to you and Joseph!

Harpist for the King FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 421.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 494.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Harp
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music

• Carl House
    Carl House Mansion Weddings

Hailey is such a joy and pleasure to work with! Our couples love her and we are always mesmerized by her beautiful music. She is such a talent and will keep your guests entertained for hours.

• Mike Reynolds Weddings
    Mike Reynolds Weddings Wedding Officiants

If you want beautiful music at your wedding then Hayley at Harpist for the King is the person you want. What a blessing she is!

• Juliette Weddings
    Juliette Weddings Wedding Planners

At Juliette Weddings, we pride ourselves in creating professional relationships with "the best of the best" vendors in the Metro Atlanta area. We are delighted to add Hailey Ann Smith at Harpist for the King to our short list of preferred vendors. Hailey is one of the most talented performers we have ever had the pleasure to work with and her gift is thoroughly enjoyed by both our clients and their wedding guests. Harpist for the King will add an element of grace and refinement to your wedding ceremony and will easily be the best money you spend on your wedding.

• 531 Ridgewood Dr. Pendergrass, 30567 See on map