111 W. National Avenue P.O. Box 483, Brazil, IN 47834 Map · Phone number

About Harper Studio

Your wedding...your way. Your Ideas & suggestions allow us to capture the joy, love and thrill of two lives becoming one.

We are a studio that caters to discerning people looking for a photographer that makes your wedding sparkle, makes it unique,..make it you. Our blend of candid, creative and modern lifestyle photography creates beautiful, amazing, rich and stunning photography.

No two weddings are the same. Our approach to each wedding is YOUR way. Low key, relaxed...with no stress on the Bride or Bridal party.

We serve the U.S. and the world. Have passports will travel. --Before your date is taken CALL or EMAIL today 812-442-7856 or harperstudio@joink.com

8x10brown wallacehsi0261
57792a5e43f7db21 1297354235616 14298x10
07328x10

6 Reviews for Harper Studio

Amy · Married on 11/06/2010

I was very happy with my experience with Harper Studios. They did an excellent job and worked with me to give me exactly what I wanted. There in house developing was great and I received my photos very quickly. I look forward to doing business with them again.

Sent on 02/18/2011

Brittany · Married on 06/19/2010

When choosing my wedding photographer It was very stressful and I probably seen and spoke to ten different photographers before deciding. Harper studios made it much easier for me to make my decision and I was most certainly very happy with the out come. Mr. Harper had an associate that was there for me as well as he was, she was just as professional as he was. He also did what he could when my date had to be pushed a week further to make sure he was there, they helped me through the day and did not leave until saying goodbye and asking if I needed anything. Our families also enjoyed and had a good time with Mr. Harper and his associate. The cost was very reasonable and was all worth it in the end. I was very pleased with the cost, quality, and professionalism of Harper Studios of Brazil Indiana. Girls if you are getting married and want to feel comfortable with your photographer and want good pictures from every side, check Harper studios out first, I don't think you will be disappointed.

Sent on 02/17/2011

christine · Married on 05/31/2010

Love his job and does a great job. Very flexible and has great ideas.

Sent on 03/12/2011

Award

Harper Studio FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 111 W. National Avenue, P.O. Box 483 Brazil, 47834 See on map